The Times When Phantomheart Bothers To Put In Effort In Their Art

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
I've been working on a newer cover for Undaunted Daughter: Song Gwakkot mainly because the old cover was pretty rushed;;
So yeah...

Lukha

mother of all ships
Ooooh, love your colors! I'm a sucker for pretty color schemes, and you've got all the different flavors I love in coloring :blob_melt:

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Just made this over the past day and today because I want to start posting a new novel :)

Attachments

• I swear I'm Just a Cosplayer low rez.jpg
    I swear I'm Just a Cosplayer low rez.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 148

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
ANOTHER ONE HAHA
This one is for my next novel that originally was going to be called Empress Reborn, which I made a cover for as well, but I found that I had completely changed the appearance of the MC while editing, so whoops.
OLD:
Empress low rez.jpg

NEW:
Reincarnation small.jpg

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
interesting name choice haha. had to turn my head sideways to read it and make sure I wasn't mistaking anything LOL

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
interesting name choice haha. had to turn my head sideways to read it and make sure I wasn't mistaking anything LOL
Originally it was going to be a lit rpg lol, but it ended up evolving into a second chance fic so I ended up changing the name as well, originally the story was going to be called The Reincarnation of Peony Green. Which was a pun for the story being called TRPG, which is the abbreviation for the genre of tabletop role play games, like Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder. I also played around with the idea of an empress being reborn and other ideas of reincarnation, so thus Empress Reborn and The Reincarnation of Peony Green had a baby which is this book XD

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
There's a bunch!
Possible covers and a possible replacement for UD:SG :P
The Princess System sm.jpg
NewCanvas1zxcvbn.png
sgg 2.jpg