The Trollers are learning

Nanakawaichan

we are trapped(or is just me?) like, If I knew wkwk land would be this bad, I'd better go back to hometown when the airport is still open :blob_teary:
Na ah, I also trapped. I miss that times when I could still hanging around in the mall at midnight, or walking around like stupid people for playing pokemon Go :blob_teary:

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I'm too irrelevant to get rating bombed.
same..png

D

Deleted member 29316

Just dropping by to tell that my story is being rated 2* or 1* every Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday. I don't know if it's just coincidence, but I guess I'll have to live with it. (I don't want to say they're trolls even though I'm tempted too 😑)

D

Deleted member 29316

Na ah, I also trapped. I miss that times when I could still hanging around in the mall at midnight, or walking around like stupid people for playing pokemon Go :blob_teary:
Hopefully, your place would lift the quarantine soon.

As a diabetic, I'm also trapped for seven months already (only going out to buy food at the nearest market). I missed driving around in my motorcycle at night, racing around the empty streets, or just plain hanging around convenience stores to chill.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Oh no! I finally got down to 1.5 stars. I hope they don't come after me because I love my 1-star ratings :cry:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
As a diabetic, I'm also trapped for seven months already (only going out to buy food at the nearest market). I missed driving around in my motorcycle at night, racing around the empty streets, or just plain hanging around convenience stores to chill.
I just joined the club with my gestational diabetes, so high five, I guess? A doctor told me today that the diabetes means they'll want to schedule me for EXTRA ultrasound appointments, though. I . . . I don't wanna!!!!! Going to the ones I've already got is scary enough. At this one appointment, the doctor's face was too small for his mask, and it kept slipping, and he kept pulling it up, and I couldn't think of anything appropriate to say about that. I mean, what do you say to someone who keeps accidentally flashing their private parts?

Nanakawaichan

Hopefully, your place would lift the quarantine soon.

Even though they removed the quarantine I don't want to go out. The whole area around me is the red zone :blob_teary:

Last edited:

Leti

Petition to turn the rating system into the upvote and downvote system.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
There would be time when all novel in the latest thread would get rating bombed

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-18 110042.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-18 110042.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot 2020-09-18 110113.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-18 110113.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 72

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
we are trapped(or is just me?) like, If I knew wkwk land would be this bad, I'd better go back to hometown when the airport is still open :blob_teary:
They all multiplying :blob_popcorn: (because we could go anywhere due to quarantine, again).
Sigh another wkwkw lander.

Ah, btw I think they genuinely dislike those stories. I mean the other four stories dont get the low ratings.
Pls send help... I'm stuck in a hell hole