The twenty-thousand word chapter.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

Everyone!
Hug Party of Super Duper Loving Loviness?

You know, your time in this thread is probably going to be what you consider to be your high-point on this site.

Anyways, I posted the story on FA, which I should have done in the first place, and the feedback has been pretty good so far.

Anyways, yeah, I love you. I hope that you don't reply because then the voice in my head will stop screaming at me to come back here. It's fucking torture.

The voice is actually telling me to post a pic of myself, so, yeah. Here:

Also, here's a weird version of my story that I worked on as an editing exercise, back when I started seeing black dragons and stuff. I just don't want everyone assuming it's crap without being able to read it, but I don't want to.post it here again.

Attachments

• IMG_20201201_220541_961.jpg
    IMG_20201201_220541_961.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 75

Simo

A lazy sloth

I'm amazed that I took some time off from this forum, and when I returned no one else had posted a chapter discussion thread here. Personally, my theory is that, whether the people here realize it or not, this forum might not be a very fun place to hang out and chat. I know that I certainly didn't feel encouraged to contribute to discussion, and I feel as though people simply view these forums as a place to promote their work or pass judgment on the works of others. I'm sure there are exceptions, there are friendly chats going on, and there are fun threads. But, in general, I don't think that this section of the site has a particularly inviting atmosphere, and I think that the sooner that gets acknowledged, the sooner that we can work to change that with introspection.

But, anyways, this is THE chapter, the mammoth chapter, the most controversial chapter in my story. If you thought that the previous chapters with 10000+ word lengths were too much, when I'm sure most people would say that 500-4000 should be the ideal length of a chapter, then you'll find this chapter offensive in many ways. The entire story is strange, and definitely not anything like what you're used to reading, or expecting to read. This chapter isn't really anything special within the story, aside from having the death of a major character, and being so exceptionally long. Only one chapter really comes close to it, at 18000 words, but that number isn't quite as eye-catching. So, I decided to post a few more chapters for the few readers I have not from this forum before I posted it here.

Yeah, uh, if you can't tell, I'm quite stoned. Bye! I'll post again when I post another chapter, or I might not post at all. We'll see.
Reminds me of the author of “Those who aspire to become Gods a darker fairytale” on RR where most chaps were 20k long *sigh* good times