The utmost struggle

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
I took a kind of unannounced hiatus from writing. I started back up recently and now only need a couple of days to finish, but now the problem comes in. Do I have any readers left? I'm not very consistent but at the same time I did have a bit of an audience, but now it's been such a long time. I have this nagging feeling to quit but at the same time, I'm always quitting stuff so I really want to finish it this time.

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
If you only need a few more days to finish anyway, just go for it! Even if there currently aren't any readers, they might come back to have a look if they see that you're updating again. Also, some people only read after they see that a story is finished so if you complete your story, you might even gain new readers that way. Either way, good luck with the story!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
To me, you're asking too many questions and doing too little writing. Get off the Funny Forum and start putting words on paper.

If you worry too much on how you're gonna stack paper and get bitches you'd have wasted the precious time you could've used on stacking said paper and getting said bitches, getting no paper and no bitches and a malding hairline in the end.

JayDirex

To me, you're asking too many questions and doing too little writing. Get off the Funny Forum and start putting words on paper.

If you worry too much on how you're gonna stack paper and get bitches you'd have wasted the precious time you could've used on stacking said paper and getting said bitches, getting no paper and no bitches and a malding hairline in the end.
:cry: This is Gospel!

True Life Goals:

1. Stack Paper
2. Get Bitches.

Everything else is merely an obstacle to these goals. :cool:

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house

thanks ben that helps
:cry: This is Gospel!

True Life Goals:

1. Stack Paper
2. Get Bitches.

Everything else is merely an obstacle to these goals. :cool:
what about breathing is that an obstacle

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
I'm serious people in here are putting higher word counts complaining about not being able to write than actually writing

This isn't some "homeless people should get a job lmao" scenario it's literally as easy as switching the tab and sitting the fuck down
fair

JayDirex

I'm serious people in here are putting higher word counts complaining about not being able to write than actually writing

This isn't some "homeless people should get a job lmao" scenario it's literally as easy as switching the tab and sitting the fuck down
We still gotta vent. Hence the forum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯