Writing Prompt The world is ending in 60 seconds. What goes through your head? [250 words]

LostinMovement

The world is ending in 60 seconds and there is nowhere to hide. Powerful nuclear bomb, nearby planet explodes, gigantic asteroid, alien invasion, lethal insta-killing disease : The choice is yours. Write what goes through your head during those last 60 seconds.

Rule : First person viewpoint.
Limit : 250 words.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Well fuck. I hope my nephews die before me.

(My nephews are overgrown cumstains. They stole a whole bag of blunts from me once. )

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
Crap, I just hope this blasts me in one go. I don't wanna suffer pain though my threshold is high!

Freaking hell, quick do it!!!!

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Oh shit.
I'm going to another world, at least!
heh, MUST FIND TRUCK kun so i can go to isekaiiiii! adsfadfadsfasd

Give me the cheats. Give me the cheats. When I reincarnate give me all the CHEATS I WANT. Kami-sama!!!!!! I have to be a villainess in my next life!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Pffft. The world is ending? Highly dubious. Everyone knows that a true villainess only falls to ruin when defeated by a heroine. Therefore only the commoners will meet their demise. Ohohoho.

ImNatsui

My body may die but my soul will always haunt you, damn world destroyer! [lmao]

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Hah! The world is ending in 60 seconds! That's what you get, losers! You laugh at how I can't get a boyfriend? Let's see how you can get a boyfriend when everything is nuked!

queue insane laughter for the rest of the minute

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Sixty...

I don't know how, I don't know why, but I just know. The world will end. Sixty seconds later.

Fifty...

Closing my computer, bringing my books and phone, I laid on my bed, trying to calm down.

Forty...

Calling my family, calling friends— Strangely, no one answered.

Thirty...

Crying... Yelling... Cursing... I was unwilling.

Ten...

No tears, just nothing, serene, tranquil...

Five...

Guess it's not stopping, well, there goes everything...

Three... Two... One...

I closed my eyes—

XianPiete

Bad Fiction Author
"Shit, do I have time to get home and clear my internet cache? Great, now some explorer in the future is going to make assumptions about humanity by looking at my computer. Oh great, I forgot to do the dishes, people in the future will think that was normal."

hmmmmm

Smacks Boss,
Throws annoying colleague out of window,
Rams car into that ex that cheated on me