The worst naruto character is

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
I've seen all of Naruto and there was always one character who stood out to me who is the worst?

is it Sakura, People would Dare argue she is useless, How about Hinata all she really does is say Naruto-Kun, what about Kaguya I mean people do say she is pointless, Or maybe Sasuke some people do find his constant revenge quest annoying, what about Danzo people hate him for very understandable reasons.

For me, the worst Naruto character is ... Obito

Obito is a former ally of Kakashi, who has the girl he had a crush on at twelve die, this makes him realize the world is corrupt and he will change it for the better. This is not a bad idea for a character, however, Obito is the biggest disappointment ever.

Tobi is Obito's alter ego, and he is a goofy yet threatening guy, who I actually enjoyed, but of course, his backstory ruins everything. He meets Madara and starts listening to this guy preach to him about how corrupt the world is. Now, this is mega dumb you mean to tell me the Uchiha Obito didn't know about Madara and starts blindly following his every order?

Obito does garbage after garbage even willing to cause a whole war all because some girl he liked died, oh boy do you hear that the Obito fanboys yes they exist and they will white knight defend this guy?

"Well it wasn't just about ren because of this one chapter," The white knight defender says, "He says this is not just about ren", Do you mean to tell me this one page, in this one issue that was never brought up again explains more ok whatever.

"Well he was uhh growing up in a war," The white knight says, like Kakashi who btw didn't decide to destroy the whole world.

"it was for the greater good" White knight says, so summoning a fox demon onto the village that literally kills people is for the greater good.

"Obito was a lost cause anyway" White knight says, that's just wrong and morbid.

But then obito didn't talk to anyone but Madara and other Akatsuki members and when he talks to naruto and Kakashi he is like "oh I guess what I'm doing is wrong" and then he gets redeemed.

ALL THIS Ni[redacted] had to do was talk to someone, my goodness then they play his death as if it is sad, No its not sad. obito tried to basically destroy the world because some bitch he liked died talk about a simp

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
The worst Naruto character is Naruto.
lol talk no jutsu moment
1660401733308.png

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Wouldn't it be easier to ask for good characters? After the first two arcs everything started to suck harder than humanly possible.

The worst Naruto character is Naruto.
To be fair, he is the character that kept me away from the show. Wonder what the main character is like. And yeah, I completely agree. The creator of the show made Naruto to show that you don't have to be naturally gifted to achieve things, but Naruto is naturally gifted. Because he has the thing in his body. He's so absolutely broken that even when he was supposed to lose to Neji, because Neji was way stronger in the chunin exams, he still won against him because of how broken he is. Don't even get me started on when he fought Gaara while his tailed-beast was out.

FBI

The elders suck and were only there to prevent the plot from being too fast