The You of 2013

Agentt

Thighs
Yeah, I have had that thought. My past self would be disappointed that I can't find time to watch anime and probably kill himself after that.

The me back then didn't had a whole lot reasons to live you see.

My past self would be proud of me for not killing myself after graduating high school like I promised myself I would.

D

Deleted member 54065

I was idealistic and stupid. If I were to meet my 2013 self, I'd punch him in the gut and tell him to distance himself from his students.

He got way too close, sacrificed too much and ended up suffering severely for it.

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
I was 5 at the time, so maybe not. I wouldn't like an obnoxious little kid who's favorite pasttime was to embarass girls, lol.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
... I'll be honest. I am still the same disappointment I was 10 years ago. Not much changes I guess.

If anything was to change, it probably might be the fact that I get to travel overseas much more, just not of my own volition.

I might tell myself not to be such a dick, but knowing me, the last person I would listen to is me.
I'd have sex with him then ask if it was gay or just masterbation, because then the world would finally have an answer.
That's gay.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
she'd be thrilled by all the stories I've read and the places I've gone; I think we'd be pretty chill, barring any biting incidents between us that cause a hiccup in the interactions and she would show me where I left my money cache at that age...

AuthorsDread

I’m curious to know the thoughts of a person regarding themself 10 years ago. Would you like yourself? Would you two be friends? Would you repress any thoughts about yourself in sheer embarrassment? What do you think about yourself in 2013?
Myself in 2013 isn't vastly different from myself now, however, if i knew then what i know now, life would be so much better.

Major2501

Physically I think I haven't changed much, well I'd like to think I haven't considering I'm now closer to 40 than 30. I'd probably be wound up by the 2013 me for being unambitious and the 2013 me would call the now me a lazy fat cow. 😆 We'd be very critical of each other that's for sure.
20230522_011541.jpg

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
My 2013 self is an idiota who did a naruto run in the school field (super cringe, by the way) randomly, has no friend, and is an ego-centric fool. If I have the chance to go back and meet my old self, I would sit next to him and tell him the things that future-him will accomplish. It's not that I hate my past self, instead, it was past-self that hated himself. If I can inspire him to strive better to get more friends and focus on his studies, it'll be for the best. I don't see him as an enemy, but someone who needed a friend and a guide. At that time, it was hard to mingle because his peers (classmates or whatnot) are 2-3 years older than him, finding someone with the same frequency is hard so I hope to save him from his self-sabotaging behaviors.

I was idealistic and stupid. If I were to meet my 2013 self, I'd punch him in the gut and tell him to distance himself from his students.

He got way too close, sacrificed too much and ended up suffering severely for it.
I feel like this could be written as a redemption arc.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I think that 2013 me would be mostly pleased by present me, though she would be just as shocked as I was in 2014 when my ex-boyfriend's meth habit surfaced. She had pretty much given up on the idea of having kids because she didn't think she would ever find the right partner to do it with. It was scary, not something to be taken lightly, and she'd be relieved to know that we're all happy and healthy.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I’m curious to know the thoughts of a person regarding themself 10 years ago. Would you like yourself? Would you two be friends? Would you repress any thoughts about yourself in sheer embarrassment? What do you think about yourself in 2013?
I would like myself, I think. I think we'd make great friends.