Theme on homepage keep changing

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
I set the theme on SH's homepage to dark but it keeps changing back to default after a while. Can someone tell me how to keep the theme permanently?

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
For me, it stays dark since the day I switched. Maybe it is some cookies problem in your browser? Try deleting cookies related to SH first. Maybe others will have something better ideas later on what it may be. :blob_hmm:

minionlover

I set the theme on SH's homepage to dark but it keeps changing back to default after a while. Can someone tell me how to keep the theme permanently?
Did you eat it while you were still logged in? It's only permanent for when you log in, it goes to light whenever you log out and is impossible to change, for me at least.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
Did you eat it while you were still logged in? It's only permanent for when you log in, it goes to light whenever you log out and is impossible to change, for me at least.
No, there should be a cookie responsible for it

Attachments

• Shdarkmkde.jpg
    Shdarkmkde.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 33

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
Same, I use the Brave Browser.

Tony

Staff member

It's a cookie issue. Seems like the cookies to set the theme are being deleted? It's an issue with your browser or you're clearing cookies "after awhile"?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
It's a cookie issue. Seems like the cookies to set the theme are being deleted? It's an issue with your browser or you're clearing cookies "after awhile"?

But I didn’t clear cookies. Otherwise, I would be forced to log in every time.