There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Agentt

Thighs
The registration for this game is now over. Outsiders are requested not to interfere with this. Feel free to talk at This place .

Welcome to Scribblehub's second ever Forum Mafia game!

The game hasn't started yet. It will start in about 12 hours.

For now, just comment below if you have any questions or if I missed anything. Also check if you all have a PM explaining your roles. And check if the timer given below marking end of Day 1 works.
You are just a class, going on a field trip. It was a great day, when one day you find a dead body. You don't know who did it, but someone suggested holding a trial and executing anyone suspicious. As you all are gullible, you went with the flow.

The day starts now, and shall last for 24hr, ending at: Timer or when an majority is reached.

There are 10 players in this game, which means as soon as someone gets 6 votes, they are immediately killed and day ends, initiating the discussion time.
The night also lasts for 24hr.

After each execution, a 30 minutes discussion period is given to talk about the latest findings.
There are
6 classmates(town members/innocent people)
Classmates win by killing all two yanderes.
The classmates are divided into 5 students and 1 teacher.
The teacher can choose a person every night to protect. If that person is targeted by yanderes that night, the teacher takes the hit and comes out with fatal injuries. The teacher can do this only twice the entire game before dying of blood loss.
If teacher is targeted by yanderes normally, they dies in one hit. If executed they also die in one hit. A teacher cannot protect themselves.

2 yanderes(mafia/murderers)
Yanderes win when number of classmates is equal to, or less than number of yanderes.
2 Lovers(neutrals)
Neutrals win by surviving till the end of game.
Note that only one fraction may win. If neutrals survive till the end of the game, they win; regardless of whether or not which fraction would had won otherwise.
The game ends when either all yanderes die, or number of classmates is equal to or less than number of yanderes.

Role reveals are done via special messages by me on this thread.
When a classmate(includes both teacher and student) is killed by execution/yanderes, the message:
(Person name) was killed/executed. Nothing of importance was found in their pockets;

When a yandere is executed, the message:
(Person name is executed. A bloody knife was found in her pocket)

When the teacher dies of successfully using her powers twice, the message:
(Person name) died of blood loss.

The mafia get to only talk during night in special group chats just for them. Lovers also have a group chat where they can talk anytime.

Rules are

0. The host has many powers. That includes creating, erasing or changing rules whenever situation demands.

1. The day and night last for 24 hr each

2. Every participant is required to vote, or else they get a warning. Two consecutive warnings result in death. A substitute may take their place.

3. The classmates must execute one person everyday, or else a player will get stuck by lighting randomly.

4. The yanderes must vote to kill one person everyday, or else a yandere will get stuck by lightning.

5. Be rude or cocky or even try to be based and you will get a warning.

6. It is not allowed to delete your posts.

7. Editing can be done but only during a short window of 5 minutes.

8. It is not allowed to discuss the game outside this thread and the relevant PMs.

9. Breaking of any of these rules will result in getting mod killed.

10. If you feel like someone broke a rule, inform me in your PMs.

11. You can also inform me if you don't want to play anymore and require a substitute.

12. In case votes are tied, all in the tie are executed.

Vote by writing the person you want to vote for right besides your name in this list
@Amok
@PeacefulMyst
@greyblob
@IdiotInPajamas
@Hasty
@Maze_Runner
@Macha
@Wysillesthal
@Leficios
@iampsyx

Last edited:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
I will be around 2 hours late if its exactly 12 hours till we start. Please dont smite me with thunder

Agentt

Thighs
I will be around 2 hours late if its exactly 12 hours till we start. Please dont smite me with thunder
*pats*
It's more like 16 hours, and also, the day lasts for an entire 24 hours! Come by whenever you want till you manage to vote and stay for like 10 minutes

Agentt

Thighs

Agentt

Thighs
Since it's just day one, and you don't really have any info to deal with, just try to make everyone talk.

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Day 1 of There are Yanderes in this classroom starts now!
As a reminder, there are 6 classmates, 2 lovers and 2 yanderes.
It ends here at Timer

There are currently 10 players, so a majority is reached at 6 players. The day ends when the timer runs out, or when a majority is reached, if I am present there.

Calling all alive members!
@Amok
@PeacefulMyst
@greyblob
@IdiotInPajamas
@Hasty
@Maze_Runner
@Macha
@Wysillesthal
@Leficios
@iampsyx

Let the game....start?
Uh wheres the chat

Or is this where we chat

Agentt

Thighs
We need to make this a public event after all. And you can only use the search function on threads, so making a PM for this is unviable. You can't search what a person said 20 posts ago on a PM after all