There Should Be More God MMO litrpgs

Yorth

Swordman
More precisely, stories that fall under the kingdom building/litrpg genre with emphasis on growing a cult and dominating the world. Kingdom building litrpgs are already so damn rare, so stories that fall under the subgenre of Godlitrpg are even more scarce. I can only remember a few stories that did something like this and they all went into hiatus before chapter 10.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Hmm sounds like an interesting concept. I have a few friends storming up ideas for novels so I’ll throw a hat out, see if they pick it up.

Yorth

Swordman
Hmm sounds like an interesting concept. I have a few friends storming up ideas for novels so I’ll throw a hat out, see if they pick it up.
Thanks! Would love to see this kind of story being written in the future.

Sacred_Night

More precisely, stories that fall under the kingdom building/litrpg genre with emphasis on growing a cult and dominating the world. Kingdom building litrpgs are already so damn rare, so stories that fall under the subgenre of Godlitrpg are even more scarce. I can only remember a few stories that did something like this and they all went into hiatus before chapter 10.
That's actually what I planned to do. But way down the line. My MC will reform a dying sect, which will form the base structure of his kingdom.

DemeanCosmos

That's actually what I planned to do. But way down the line. My MC will reform a dying sect, which will form the base structure of his kingdom.
Hey don't know if written right now but may be wright story of the guy the guy be for coming a godlitrpg making continuing stories for like how DC or Marvel does it but your own using his back story which would already be there since it has been written it's a idea I want to do so suggested it

Sacred_Night

Hey don't know if written right now but may be wright story of the guy the guy be for coming a godlitrpg making continuing stories for like how DC or Marvel does it but your own using his back story which would already be there since it has been written it's a idea I want to do so suggested it
Uh. I can't really make out what you typed. But I currently have 6 chs out.

DemeanCosmos

Uh. I can't really make out what you typed. But I currently have 6 chs out.
My apologies I was never writer only a concept maker but ment if want God litrpg which most people just come up with one random ish guy to use

My idea is what if you made chain of story's

For this idea for God litrpg
First make guys story be for the God story

Next make first story of a dwarfs crafts men come greatest in his world which comes his back round story for when he comes a god no need come up with random back round it's already written down in to a story
Housing his past life s or life's to make him how he is

Making possibly your own universe story like DC or Marvel but one revoked around this dwarf god as example then you can use side characters of his story to make more nor not up to you

Hope made it more understandable

Kldran

Based on my own experiences trying to write such things, I've concluded that god game or dungeon master type stories are really hard to write well (and can even be hard to write badly). The basic issue is that there's a lot more planning required than there is for a number of other story types, and a big part of it is how broad the range of things the character can do is.

With many other story types, I've found I can just make stuff up as I go. However, with stories like World Keeper or any Dungeon Master type main character, it's often necessary to do a ton of setting development before anything can really be written. As it is, I've only written one dungeon master type story (failed start on several) and even then I had to cut back their options a ton just to get anywhere with it. The story ended up harder for me to write than other types have been, and I think it came out worse than my other stories did.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Threw the hat out there and most of my writer friends won’t be picking the idea up. Said that it’s a heavily male orientated novel idea or that it wouldn’t fit their writing style, so they didn’t see the point in writing it.
I wrote up a quick 2k chapter idea for the prompt and passed it to a fan of Litrpg world building novels and he felt it was too wordy and too prolonged for a male demographic, so I doubt that it might be what you are looking for.
If I can get him to like it, I might post it on SH. I’ve also tried to push the idea for him to write. He said he would consider it.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Falcon of the Millennium Empire Arc of Berserk is literally Demon God /spawn-ing a fucken Kingdom in three chapters