Things That Makes You Go High AF when writing

DeviousColony69

What are the things that can make you, as an author, go write so much, you won't believe it's you yourself that you write it?
In my case, whenever I drink coffee or an energy drink ( I prefer Sting Energy Drink since I can't afford high class energy like Monster lol), I can write 2 new writings (still in draft status).

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
it hasnt happened to me in a long long while but a small few times i just found my muse that led to a story idea that then led me to churn out a ton of chapters that ended up becoming the drafts for 3 of my stories.

unfortunately, since then i've never found the muse again that would spark a writing blitz.

i want to believe i'm always sober while writing the weirdest things, especially when i already get used to it.

if there's any that make me seem high, is probably writing when i'm sleepy. though i didn't have energy anymore to persevere when i want to sleep, and rather write when i'm mostly awake.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
The climactic moment when everything comes together in the climatic revealing chapter that makes my brain say, "Holy shit! I don't know how this I came up with this, but I'm gonna finish this story like a BOSS!"

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
When I get to resolve a long long setup with a thwooosh! Dazzling the readers almost as much as I dazzled myself!

... Or so I hope. I have no indicator outside of a couple hearts if thats happening at all

D

Deleted member 54065

What are the things that can make you, as an author, go write so much, you won't believe it's you yourself that you write it?
In my case, whenever I drink coffee or an energy drink ( I prefer Sting Energy Drink since I can't afford high class energy like Monster lol), I can write 2 new writings (still in draft status).
Coffee. Lots of it.

And music, especially the ones I want to listen to at the moment.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
Being sad, angry, or hurt... not tooth pain though. Tooth pain makes writing very hard.

I'm able to write more when I have some sort of negative emotion that needs an outlet. Happiness makes me slothful.:sweat_smile:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Being half asleep and coming up with what to do next in the story. It has to be good enough to prevent me from sleeping until I finish it.