Thinking of doing a CYOA story or forum thread, but...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5560
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5560

I thought of a fun little detective scenario that could be fun as a Choose Your Own Adventure story with the audience choosing things like what questions to ask the suspects and what parts to investigate - if you’ve ever played or heard of text adventure games where you can type in commands, something like that. But then as I began fleshing out the mystery, I began to worry the mystery would be too obvious... so I thought of adapting it to my CoC game I’m running as a little side quest, since things like dice rolls could help throw a wrench in the investigation. But theeeeen I thought of maybe doing it as a CYOA here on the forums anyway but have investigation dice rolls anyway.

Well the point is, would you like to do a fun little investigation. text adventure with me? And would you like to have an added element like dice checks, or just a vanilla text adventure?

mr.heavy-writer

Tony's Friend
I thought of a fun little detective scenario that could be fun as a Choose Your Own Adventure story with the audience choosing things like what questions to ask the suspects and what parts to investigate - if you’ve ever played or heard of text adventure games where you can type in commands, something like that. But then as I began fleshing out the mystery, I began to worry the mystery would be too obvious... so I thought of adapting it to my CoC game I’m running as a little side quest, since things like dice rolls could help throw a wrench in the investigation. But theeeeen I thought of maybe doing it as a CYOA here on the forums anyway but have investigation dice rolls anyway.

Well the point is, would you like to do a fun little investigation. text adventure with me? And would you like to have an added element like dice checks, or just a vanilla text adventure?
good luck with your game