This is bloody f-ing art!!! How the fluff have I not heard of this channel before!???

SaddyStorm

Recently, I was exploring the wild untamed lands of the recommendation page of youtube and ended up stumbling upon a Japanese band who produce, just the best fluffing stuff. I wonder how I haven't stumbled upon these god tier meme gods with great art style and tunes till now, also don't worry it's English subbed:

A Kappa cooks the slug she caught

Fools who still find the heart to love after what happens to them

Guy with geometry fetish tries to tell he loves a girl, who is pretty embarrassed by the situation

All the phone zombies end up in Rome.... Pfft I can't- It's too much!

SaddyStorm

I see you have discovered the world of vocaloid songs that tell stories. Need some recommendations? :blob_sir:
If they are as good as this, please do tell grand master, I beseech thee!!

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Ahhh, it’s Gumi. :blob_cookie:

Owl

Nervous writer
Without spamming links, my personal favourites are songs by Gumi (also in your videos) such as Sweet Float Flats, Parapa-rapa, or Lolitaholic. I personally also like Rin and Len a lot - Sister's Mercy, the Synchronicity trilogy... Eh, it's personal taste after all. You can also search for "Miku", which is... the oldest of the group, I believe?
And, basically any songs by breathes in Mando-Dead-Behind-The-House-P. That one has the most ridiculous and fun songs.