This is jin

lazyredragon

IMG_20200724_191056_076.jpg

He has a high score of 27282728 on Chrome Dinosaur, likes cats, fruits and can warp reality, he's very kind and because of this has alot of admirers

I'm thinking of having a mini graphic novel following his entanglement with Abel
IMG_20200724_191056_076.jpg

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Good art but I want to fucking cave his monocle head ass in so fucking bad since he's so fucking kind how about i ask him to choke on his skull fragments as I pound him with a rice cooker and hope he dies from said fragment before the blood loss catches the fuck up

fuck me I hate monocles

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Good art but I want to fucking cave his monocle head ass in so fucking bad since he's so fucking kind how about i ask him to choke on his skull fragments as I pound him with a rice cooker and hope he dies from said fragment before the blood loss catches the fuck up

fuck me I hate monocles
*adjusts monocle*

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
View attachment 3235

He has a high score of 27282728 on Chrome Dinosaur, likes cats, fruits and can warp reality, he's very kind and because of this has alot of admirers

I'm thinking of having a mini graphic novel following his entanglement with AbelView attachment 3235
Yeah I know. And who's the guy with the monocle behind the glass full of Jin?

lazyredragon

In his defense he's really old and still believes they are fashionable 😎. Also thanks!

fuck me I hate monocles

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
TO FORGIVE MONOCLES IS TO FORGIVE THE HOLOCAUST - @BenJepheneT
If they disagree, beat them. If they disagree further, beat their family. If this also fails to reach the preferred settlement, than let holy flame consume them and let the gods decide what to do with their souls, and nature, their remains.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
If they disagree, beat them. If they disagree further, beat their family. If this also fails to reach the preferred settlement, than let holy flame consume them and let the gods decide what to do with their souls, and nature, their remains.
They say it's baptism by fire. I beg to differ. Tis' is CLEANSING.