this new AI makes very good art

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
A video I randomly saw online, thought it would be good to share

JayDirex

A video I randomly saw online, thought it would be good to share
Just show the artwork! Clickbait Posting of yours.

Show some samples here in the forum. Don't ask folks to click to another site.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It's getting closer to what I want, but it's still not nearly good enough to use for illustrating my fanfic. This is clearly not Seto Kaiba:

Jayrayme6

Stable Diffusion is pretty good for making simple pictures without motion or a lot of details. However, It doesn't work as well once you ask them to show characters in motions/actions or ask for a lot of details. Also it sucks at reproducing the same character twice or three times. But It's still a very low budget way to make some pretty good Art but it's far from being able to replace artists. But still, artists could co-opt the technology to fasten their drawing/illustrating process.

If you want to come and see AI Art made by stable diffusion, you can check out my novel. The first 4 chapters are illustrated with it

2816768141_Golden_Armored_Treeman_Knight_with_a_big_sword_and_deep_blue_eyes__epic__fantasy__i...png

2937244708_Smirking_Treeman_in_steel_armor_with_cactus_like_hair_and_deep_blue_eyes___comic_bo...png

Last edited:
It's getting closer to what I want, but it's still not nearly good enough to use for illustrating my fanfic. This is clearly not Seto Kaiba:
Damn, Kaiba had a big ear, and who is he looking at? he's hiding something from her.

The body proportion is all over the place.

Erios909

I find that its really amazing at still character shots. Motion or action it has a really hard time with, also items or props.