Thoughts on these Reborn Isekai story ideas?

Aiyoki

1: MC is reborn as a fox-girl. Starts as an infant that the hero saves from cultists performing dark rituals. After being rescued by the hero she "accidentally" steals his "Hero Title." Hero abandons MC and she's discovered and raised by a band of goblins.
-This story would include elements such as:
---living with monsters
---Trouble integrating with normal humanoid society as MC struggles with language barriers. (MC only knows how to speak Goblin and some very crude/underdeveloped Common)
---Adventuring with a party while MC does her best to keep her "Traits" a secret. (IE: Knowing how to use dark magic + Eyes possessing demonic appearance -> in this world these would both be signs that she is in fact a monster class existance.)
---Conflicts and situations that lead to MC vs Hero events

2: MC is reborn as a Dryad, specifically she exists as the "heart" of a unique magical tree that has only been talked about in legend.
---MC learns about the natural order through the spirits and fey that surround her while also learning of the dangers that could befall her if she makes contact with the humanoid races.
---Being previously human, MC holds an interest in the humanoid societies of this world but must first discover talents/skills that allow her to "blend" in with the humanoid world.
---Conflict: MC's "Unique" connection with Yggdrasil poses a direct danger to MC if her origins are ever discovered by the humanoid races.

3: MC is reborn into the body of a Dark Elf infant due to selective breeding of a female prostitute and a male slave.
---R18 content where the early days of MC's life are spent "Observing" how the prostitutes are expected to perform their jobs. Eventually upon coming of age, MC's virginity is auctioned off, whereupon she is subsequently expected to perform at the brothel where her mother works.
---Conflict: MC is born into an existence of pseudo-slavery and cannot freely do as she pleases. The story goes on to explore social statuses and how they interact with one another in this world.

4: MC is a "god-in-training" who has been tasked with garnering "True worshipers" but is banned from performing any "Godlike" acts during the test. In order to successfully pass the "training" MC must use the 100 reincarnations allotted to them to gather a following of people who believe wholeheartedly in their claims of being a deity and whom believe in MC in heart, mind, body, and soul. MC has failed 99 times thus far and is on "her" last life to live.
---Encountering people who force MC to relive traumatizing experiences (Ie: MC meets a woman with child who is starving and one of MC's life experiences was cut woefully short when she happened to be reincarnated into the body of a baby born to a starving widow.)
---Past life experiences drive MC's actions and motivations for both good and for worse.
---Conflict: MC Builds an unhealthy detachment from the world they were intending to one day become the Deity over.

5: MC is reborn into a Gacha-Girl Game he played as an SSUR (Super Special Ultra Rare) Summon. The world is plagued by Crystal-like creatures that exist throughout the world spreading a toxic corruption that can expunge human life, but the crystal caves these creatures guard are essential for providing power and quality of life to the humans that live in the world's protected bio-domes. Gacha-girls are expected to go on missions to retrieve this material and bring it back while fighting off the evil denizens that protect it.
---Somewhat Litrp (All gacha games have stats) experience where MC builds relations with the other gacha girls but ultimately is expected to listen to and follow their commander's orders. (Often viewed as the faceless protagonist in gacha games.)
---Conflict: The crystal creatures have an ability that "Corrupts" the minds and bodies of humans and Gacha-girls alike, turning them against human society by transforming them into crystalized versions of themselves.

Tempokai

Overworked One
1st sound good, but I wont read it, not my cup of tea.
2nd can be good, but needs something interesting
3rd no. just no.
4th premise is as good as a those chinese QT stories, so idk
5th sounds like a generic Korean reverse harem story, so idk, can be good?

ACertainPassingUser

There's another dark elf story, "Blair" that quite popular in both Royal road and Scribble Hub.

Adventure seem to be the most popular. Please put some time for character to explore the world to put world building foundations. At least before it transform into romance, the intricacies of politics or dark battles against horrible enemy.

MHA does it best. If you ignore the shonen manga bullshits, It's pretty much 200 chapter of world building before any serious plot happens.

FaustVoncleave

1: MC is reborn as a fox-girl. Starts as an infant that the hero saves from cultists performing dark rituals. After being rescued by the hero she "accidentally" steals his "Hero Title." Hero abandons MC and she's discovered and raised by a band of goblins.
---living with monsters
---Trouble integrating with normal humanoid society as MC struggles with language barriers. (MC only knows how to speak Goblin and some very crude/underdeveloped Common)
---Adventuring with a party while MC does her best to keep her "Traits" a secret. (IE: Knowing how to use dark magic + Eyes possessing demonic appearance -> in this world these would both be signs that she is in fact a monster class existance.)
---Conflicts and situations that lead to MC vs Hero events

2: MC is reborn as a Dryad, specifically she exists as the "heart" of a unique magical tree that has only been talked about in legend.
---MC learns about the natural order through the spirits and fey that surround her while also learning of the dangers that could befall her if she makes contact with the humanoid races.
---Being previously human, MC holds an interest in the humanoid societies of this world but must first discover talents/skills that allow her to "blend" in with the humanoid world.
---Conflict: MC's "Unique" connection with Yggdrasil poses a direct danger to MC if her origins are ever discovered by the humanoid races.

3: MC is reborn into the body of a Dark Elf infant due to selective breeding of a female prostitute and a male slave.
---R18 content where the early days of MC's life are spent "Observing" how the prostitutes are expected to perform their jobs. Eventually upon coming of age, MC's virginity is auctioned off, whereupon she is subsequently expected to perform at the brothel where her mother works.
---Conflict: MC is born into an existence of pseudo-slavery and cannot freely do as she pleases. The story goes on to explore social statuses and how they interact with one another in this world.

4: MC is a "god-in-training" who has been tasked with garnering "True worshipers" but is banned from performing any "Godlike" acts during the test. In order to successfully pass the "training" MC must use the 100 reincarnations allotted to them to gather a following of people who believe wholeheartedly in their claims of being a deity and whom believe in MC in heart, mind, body, and soul. MC has failed 99 times thus far and is on "her" last life to live.
---Encountering people who force MC to relive traumatizing experiences (Ie: MC meets a woman with child who is starving and one of MC's life experiences was cut woefully short when she happened to be reincarnated into the body of a baby born to a starving widow.)
---Past life experiences drive MC's actions and motivations for both good and for worse.
---Conflict: MC Builds an unhealthy detachment from the world they were intending to one day become the Deity over.

5: MC is reborn into a Gacha-Girl Game he played as an SSUR (Super Special Ultra Rare) Summon. The world is plagued by Crystal-like creatures that exist throughout the world spreading a toxic corruption that can expunge human life, but the crystal caves these creatures guard are essential for providing power and quality of life to the humans that live in the world's protected bio-domes. Gacha-girls are expected to go on missions to retrieve this material and bring it back while fighting off the evil denizens that protect it.
---Somewhat Litrp (All gacha games have stats) experience where MC builds relations with the other gacha girls but ultimately is expected to listen to and follow their commander's orders. (Often viewed as the faceless protagonist in gacha games.)
---Conflict: The crystal creatures have an ability that "Corrupts" the minds and bodies of humans and Gacha-girls alike, turning them against human society by transforming them into crystalized versions of themselves.
I like 1, 2, 3, and 5. That said, 4 has potential too, I'm just not really feeling it personally. Of the four I vibe with, I like 2 the most, though that's partly because I'm very interested in a story with a dryad protagonist.

rain-090

1 sounds unique, not sure that I would read it though.

2 sounds like a set up for the typical humans bad everything else good nonsense.

3 sounds like it would be a good social commentary if it wasn't written by someone on smuthub.

4. Honestly, I really like the part about a god in training having to gain true followers but is not allowed to use any godly powers not sure how I feel about the rest of it though.

5. Don't think I've read anything like this but it sounds like it could be interesting

LilRora

Mostly formless
The first one sounds really intersting, though it seems like a real challenge to write properly. Though if it was done well, it would probably land on the top of my reading list, because I severly lack stories of that kind.

The second would be a good slice of life, but a lack of any greater goal makes it bland as it is now.

The third... dunno. Could be some good psychological story, but not my cup of tea.

The fourth sounds intersting at first glance, but I dunno about it. Doesn't sound exciting at all, like that mix between adventure and lack of any excitement that many jp light novels are. Though it has potential for a good psychological story if written well.

The fifth meanwhile sounds like a dark magical girl wish fulfillment story, but the premise looks really good. The second of the two on this list that really caught my attention, though I'd skip the gacha part entirely if it was me writing it.

Shaelitan

For me, I would definitely read the first one, it can be really great if you succeed in representing goblin society and the trouble of mc adapting.

The second one could be interesting too, but it seems less interesting.

The other three are not my cup of tee, while the third COULD be but I think it would be real hard to make something interesting out of it (except for just constant smut+rape which I don't like).

Jemini

All of them sound terrible.

All of them sound fantastic.

All of them depend a LOT on how well they are implemented.

As it stands, I have to say, I'm not feeling confident in any of them working out. Reason being, you just asked us what we think of the ideas. That tells me you actually don't know what to do with these ideas, you just have the ideas.

I'd say write the one that feeds into a solid story idea you have the ability to run with. Don't worry about seeking approval from others first. You're not going to succeed with that mind-set. If you have a good story, write it. If you don't have a good story, step back and stew on it a bit more.

I had a pretty great idea for a chapter 1 of an Isekai once that was a parody making fun of the Isekai concept with a Monty-python style humor in a world in which everyone gets Isekaied at some point in their life, and the MC lives in a town where a large portion of the people are in town are people who have returned from an Isekai adventure. MC starts off in chapter 1 trying to avoid an Isekai scenario, trying to avoid being hit by a truck-kun, teleported by summoning circles, or encounters with random muggers as he's progressing through his day, and finally he winds up in the hospital and the entire hospital building gets Isekaied and everyone blames him for it because he's been avoiding an Isekai scenario all day.

I wound up scrapping the idea because what I just told you is all the concept I had for it and I had absolutely no idea for where to go with it after that.

If you do not know where you're going with the story, scrap the idea now. If you do know what you're doing for the story, just write it and pay no regards to the opinions of others here in this thread as to which one you should write.

AiLovesToGrow

I write silly erotica
One or two has promise. Would drop the isekai slant, though. Kitsune raised by goblins and a dryad curious about the outside world are both good hooks in their own right.

melchi

What is a custom title?
The first one sounds really similar to https://www.scribblehub.com/series/278151/the-reincarnation-of-alysara/

Though, I see a theme in all of them: Non human protagonist.

Maybe just pick one that would be easy to roll with... though with non-humans try not to make them seem too human. If the non-humans and humans have the same culture/lifespan/physical needs it just begs the question why even have non-humans at all?

Aiyoki

A note to those who've responded: Don't get the wrong idea about why I've posted this here. Most of what I've presented here in this topic are mere snippets of the larger ideas I have. I have a series I'm currently writing here on sh but I'm using this thread to determine which "Story Idea" I should consider next on my list to write once I've concluded the current one.

Exception: #3 is the only concept here that was spur of the moment for me. The rest have clear conclusions which I purposefully did not present here in order to avoid spoiling their outcomes for anyone who might actually be interested in reading what I write.