Time for Some Shameless Promotion...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

But yeah, it's also illustrations, so I posted it here. In any case, for those who are following my work, this'll be in the second arc...

Yep, I'm trying out with monochromes. Decided to keep the colors flat because, well, I like it.
The Bored Series Insert 6.jpg

And yes, I'm currently writing it, while trying my best to publish the backlogs I have in the first arc without 'overloading' my readers. (And my apologies if that did happen...)

Oh, and this is the cover of the first volume of the second arc (Volume 6). (I uploaded it before in case you missed it.)

The Bored Series Cover 6 (100 px) .jpg

Both were drawn traditionally by hand, scanned, and then colored digitally thru Photoshop. My traditional medium is mechanical pen, vellum board and vinyl eraser. For lineart, I used graphic pens (Uni brand). The solid dark parts were done using a felt pen marker (Pilot brand).

Thanks for supporting my work!

D

Deleted member 29316

The illustrations at the top look nice (and since this is shameless promotion, look at my signature and stare at the two girls, they will stare back at you like Suzuhara Lulu does)
Oooh...let me change to my laptop. I'm on phone, so I can't see your sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 29448

Did someone mention shameless plugging time?!

I´ve just created a piece of illustration for my novel, ¨Reaching Zenith [Interactive Story]¨ Here´s how it turned out:

If anyone is interested in the context, feel free to check out my novel: