Recommendations Time loop or time travel

LimitBound

Saint
So I'm I've been kinda searching for this kind of gerne for a while but I haven't found any yet.
Basically I want a novel with an MC that had the power to reverse time upon death (doesn't need to die but would be better if they did) but I still haven't found any like that only SSS-class suicide hunter and Re:Zero hajimeru isekai seikatsu

Love4NovelGuy

That’s a factor in my story called ‘An Adventure Beyond Greatness’, but since it’s a Epic Fantasy it’s not really at the centre of the story much. Even though it becomes crucial later on.

Echimera

Time reversal on (or right before) death is rather specific, tbh.
Even more so if it's not a one off event at the start of the story but a regular thing, as you make it sound.

Re:Zero really is the only thing that comes to mind for me, I haven't even heard of SSS-class suicide hunter.
I could probably dig up a bunch of stories where the MC is transported back at the start and uses their knowledge to prevent whatever went wrong the first time, but I don't think that's what you are looking for.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
So I'm I've been kinda searching for this kind of gerne for a while but I haven't found any yet.
Basically I want a novel with an MC that had the power to reverse time upon death (doesn't need to die but would be better if they did) but I still haven't found any like that only SSS-class suicide hunter and Re:Zero hajimeru isekai seikatsu
Mother Of Learning by Nobody
Perfect Run by Void Herald

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Cannot recommend Mother of Learning enough. Perfect Run was also pretty good, but I dropped it due to personal tastes being different. Both series involve time loops that reset upon death, with MoL being a static loop and PR having a reset that can be changed. There are also a ton of time loop stories on fanfiction.net, but those are very wildly different in terms of quality and method of the loop.

Edit: forgot to mention, but Mother of Learning is completed, so if you don't like waiting for the next chapter, that isn't an issue with that story.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Psst! Ai-chan's Seven Years of Hope (link in signature) has time travel as it's main plot point.

The protagonist Selenia came from a doomed world with no hope for victory. Her attendant accidentally met The Anchor of the World and sacrificed his existence to send Selenia 7 years in the past before the Goddess of Death started her Doom March. She awakens in the convent one year before it was attacked and razed and met all the people she lost in the past seven years. But she doesn't just go back to the past, she also carried back her skills from the future in the hope that she could change the future.

This was originally meant to be a visual novel, but the branches became so huge that Ai-chan had a nervous breakdown.

A little spoiler: The person you think is on your side, is actually not on your side at all. And the person you consider as an enemy is actually trying to save you.

LimitBound

Saint
Psst! Ai-chan's Seven Years of Hope (link in signature) has time travel as it's main plot point.

The protagonist Selenia came from a doomed world with no hope for victory. Her attendant accidentally met The Anchor of the World and sacrificed his existence to send Selenia 7 years in the past before the Goddess of Death started her Doom March. She awakens in the convent one year before it was attacked and razed and met all the people she lost in the past seven years. But she doesn't just go back to the past, she also carried back her skills from the future in the hope that she could change the future.

This was originally meant to be a visual novel, but the branches became so huge that Ai-chan had a nervous breakdown.

A little spoiler: The person you think is on your side, is actually not on your side at all. And the person you consider as an enemy is actually trying to save you.

I'm not really looking for this kind of novel with only time travel at the start and suddenly op and all that lol but thx anyway
(I'm mainly looking for the MC to struggle and reverse all that happend so he has to start over again and again)

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I'm not really looking for this kind of novel with only time travel at the start and suddenly op and all that lol but thx anyway
(I'm mainly looking for the MC to struggle and reverse all that happend so he has to start over again and again)
Oh she's not OP. She was granted ice magic, yet she doesn't have the mana to use it properly and she keeps her memory of the future, but that's it. Even her memory of the future would soon become unreliable because her actions caused a butterfly effect.

Though yeah, it's not a time loop story where she starts over and over again. Her time travel is a one-time thing. If she fail to stop the Doom March or find the secret of the Doom March this time, there will not be a do-over.