Recommendations Time Travel Stories

Macha

Not a Klutz
MC is betrayed by her family, returns to the past, kills her past self to replace her, and starts plotting revenge while pretending to act nice towards her betrayers.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
MC is betrayed by her family, returns to the past, kills her past self to replace her, and starts plotting revenge while pretending to act nice towards her betrayers.
Sounds like you have it all planned out. Have fun!
but if she killed her past self, wouldn't that mean she would disappear?
Wait . . .

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
That sounds like a very complicated murder-suicide

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
No parent trap type shenanigans! *Sigh* Disappointing.

*Edit: Also with multiverse theory this COULD be a universe in which she never was betrayed. Technically she's getting vengeance on people who don't deserve it, at least not yet.

Jemini

Kills her past self how? Unless it's via soul-overwrite or something of the sort, this creates a causality paradox.

Asami_Shirogane

You just created a causality/Grandfather's Paradox right there. Maybe if the FMC killed herself in an alternate universe, perhaps it might work.

Erys

Her Highness
I remember reading the one where a maid ended up dying because she saw the FMC killing the alternate FMC and the FMC didn't like that but I forget the title.

TroubleFait

Causality paradox only works if the time traveler already traveled to the past before they did it. If the past is just a save file you're rewriting by traveling back to it, then causality hasn't anything to say to you about it.