Time

Nekouni

While write my novel, I have a question about when I should update my new chapter after done writing it.

I normally start writing around 3-5 in evening and normally I finish writing roughly 2-3 hour depend of the story.

My question are, does updating on different time effected my work or not?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
It will effect how many people see it as there are certain times when there are more people on the site. I personally think the best times are between 6 and 9 AM EST and 3 to 5 PM EST but no one actually knows what time is the best because it is constantly changing. As for when you write, it's different for everyone so experiment and figure out what time is best for you to write.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Yeah but it isn't that big a deal.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It depends on how anal you are about the editing process.

CapitaoCaverna

It really depends, there are times where there are more people in the sites, so you're more likely to be seen, but those times also have more stories being updated, so your story will stay in the front page for less time.

I suggest varrying the time you update at least a little bit, sometimes, there are readers that only enter at a certain time, your story may be just what they're looking for, but they never see it because of the time you update.

ACertainPassingUser

It's actually better to write more and update less. Just write the chapters in advance and release the one you felt ready.