To all readers who just reads one chapter then bookmark/add to reading list. What are you waiting for?

sage61

For me roughly 50k xD
when im in the mood :D
I bookmark series that seem interesting before reading them, then they sit in my reading list until I'm in the mood to actually read them :blob_cookie:
Sometimes I go through and find all the stories that might interest me and stick it in my Plan to Read list that I will then process as I read.
It's probably because I either am doing other things, and not reading, or I'm reading a different one, and I'll read it later.
Opps, I know I'm guilty of bookmarking a book at chapter 1 without reading. The above quotes describes why I do so. I normally bookmarked it at chapter 1 when I find the book interesting and wants to read it later, and not because I hated the story at all. If I dislike the book after reading the 1st chapter, then the book will be removed from the bookmarked. So if your story have readers 'stuck' at chapter 1, it meant your synopsis and plot shows promise.

Arkus86

Hmm, you brought up a very interesting point actually. Would one show up as a reader despite being in the no read list?
Yes, I believe so. As there is no "no read list" functionality that I know of, any such list would be just another reading list and work the same way as any other.