To all those authors who can write a chapter a day. I salute you.

Minasharpwrites

I am the absolute complete opposite of someone who can write a chapter in a day. Well, I suppose it's not the writing part that's really hard for me. It's more like I'm my worst critic (I think in a good way). I end up doing revision after revision of my work. I think I'm now on revision 10? 15? And for a while it made me uneasy but I've come to terms with it. Mainly because I think my writing is light-years ahead of where it used to be. :)

Imbreak

In my opinion, though one chapter per day is good as a reader, it isn't advisable for authors who aren't experienced doing it. It also depends on your story and how you write it. If your story is a well-thought out plot with lots of details, foreshadowing, and character development, then it is better to take your time and write at your own pace. If your story is a short one with a simple yet fun story and characters, and you also have nothing else to do, then you can do 1 chap/day.

I tried doing the 1 chap/day before, it ended with my story having a lot of plotholes that I had no choice but to abandon it and write a re-write version of it in a new title. -_-

These are my opinions, and I will not stop you if you still insist on doing it.