Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
"She just got owned!"
Screenshot 2021-03-23 095122.png

Screenshot 2021-03-23 113639.png

Screenshot 2021-03-23 095143.png

Last edited:

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
tbh, I don't see anything funny/intriguing in this.

it just someone speak up about something she displease with, then another person replying it with an insult.

i never think of it as a nice thing to do.

Motsu

tbh, I don't see anything funny/intriguing in this.

it just someone speak up about something she displease with, then another person replying it with an insult.

i never think of it as a nice thing to do.
That's the point. If anyone is displeased with something, they shouldn't be bothered to insult that kind of game and in front of the people that like that kind of game. If they hate the game - then fine, they could ignore that instead of insulting it deeply. People are free to like and dislike something but insulting something instead of ignoring it because you dislike it? Then no shit, I'd probably say shit about that person too. (and she even liked herself... fucking entitled Karen)

Nice thing to do or not, it pretty much is deserving for a person like Meredith to get a response like that.

Last edited:

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
Fuck you for judging my kinks for hentai. Not you handsome protagonist

Motsu

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Kamidori Alchemy Meister at it again with the juicy CG. Not gonna lie, KAM is a pretty good Japanese role-playing game... damn, Amayui Alchemy Master doesn't have any English translation to every H-scenes so I am depressed about it! Man, now I want to play it again and experience the same heaven feels.
Wilfred will sooner sell his kidney than pull out god damn

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
"One mustn't say the forbidden words when one cannot counter-agrue such proclamation."

I find it quite depressing that there are more idiots other than me in this world and is already insulting enough as it is. C-can you guys stop going deeper faster than me? At least give me a fighting chance not actually jump down into a hole and start digging there.

I mean seriously, isn't brain damage curable at this point or are we not gonna stoop so slow at being illogical than movies themselves. I mean, we kinda portray that movies aren't real since people don't act like that but seriously, we can't even make a comeback anymore on how novels portray characters being illogical when we already have RL counterparts for them already.

That btchy girl you hate in a novel? Karen.

That stupid girl that makes no sense? Katen.

I mean seriously, at least try to grow a brain cell and not waste time on doing stuff on twitter that would already backfire on you.

I get that there are girls who aren't Karens or anything but this just lowers my expectations of them. Bro, your feminism only alienates what you once proclaimed to be about. Giving rights? You had more rights than what a male does already, can't you at least lower your expectations already?

Sorry for the rant. Got mad because I thought I was a special idiot until I stepped into the internet.