To fix the mess of the former isekai hero, what blessing would you choose?

What blessing would you choose?

• 1. Divine Punishment

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 2. Perfect Eloquence

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 3. Deep Cleaning

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 4. Eternal Penitence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

You went to sleep and the moment you put your head on the pillow...

"I am the god of peace, and it would be good if you could fix something for me"

Resuming, an isekai hero was sent to another world, but it leave it even worst that when the demon lord was there.

Corrupt royalty armed with the hero weapons, deviant churches ignored by the hero, Slavery promoted by the hero and more.

"I am only capable of giving you one of my blessings" God of peace

1. Divine Punishment. Ability to dispel any magic at will, your stamina will decrease at half speed.

2. Perfect Eloquence. Ability to always give persuasive speeches (does not provide mind control), learn any skill at double speed.

3. Deep Cleaning. Ability to erase skills (needs to touch the target) and memories (the target needs to be unconscious) from people.

4. Eternal Penitence. Ability to create 5 meter radius pocket dimensions in the form of small marbles, you decide how the insides look (only inorganic materials can be created) and anything can be put in them (live beings need to be unconscious to enter).

"Upon dying, you will be revived in a random location until you create a peaceful world or surrender. If you consider it impossible, I will erase all your memories of what happened and you will wake up in your bed as any other morning. But, if you manage to do it, I will grant you any wish that does not stain the peace of either of the two worlds" God of peace

The old man gets on his knees as he begs you.

"Please save the people of my world" God of peace

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
The last three are really useful in certain situations but imma have to pick the first one cuz it gives a straight overwhelming benefit at minimal cost.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Number 2 for me because half the times I read in novels, all the MC needs to do to win is talk no jutsu. And then the villains just say "fuck it" and proceeds to punch a hole in his chest.

So the double speed in learning skill is good, gives the MC a fighting chance whenever talk no jutsu fails and kill no jutsu kicks in.

I can think of kinky shit for number 4. A BDSM dungeon is fun.

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
Is a golem inorganic material? If yes, can I create unlimited amounts of golems in the pocket dimension?

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
  1. One will very well lead to us being consider a tyrant and that does not ensure peace.
  2. Hm, at best it leads to a revolution against the current top dogs (church, monarchies etc) - which at the end would perhaps achieve relative peace but the interim would not be fun for the average folk in any capacity.
  3. That sounds like a lot of touchy touchy required. Besides, our task is to bring peace - not erase the previous heroes impact. It also depends on what the god considers as peace, was the world before the first hero considered peaceful? On a sidenote, if we do not use it as so, it is a downgrade of 1 as the other way to use it would be to punish the wrongdoers by remove their skills - something done better by divine punishment.
  4. Now this one sounds fun. A twisted interpretation of how achieving peace is to separate everyone into their own world. If they cannot interact, they cannot do wrong to each other and as such peace is "achieved". Quite (u/dys)topic :)
The interesing thing is we essentially have unlimited revives. So in the long term everyone of them will achieve peace. Selecting any is about the path we choose to achieve peace and I would reckon that the god would prefer a path that is as peaceful as possible.

Bristlecone

Is a golem inorganic material? If yes, can I create unlimited amounts of golems in the pocket dimension?
Hmm:unsure:.
Golems usually need monster cores or someone's magic to work, so you can create as many golems as you want, but they will need fuel:s_smile:.

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
2 sounds like what preachers like priests would pick. Or just general manipulative people. But the latter effect, learning any skill at double the speed? What's that? Maybe the general time is cut in half?

1 sounds like the best tho

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
Hmm:unsure:.
Golems usually need monster cores or someone's magic to work, so you can create as many golems as you want, but they will need fuel:s_smile:.
Is magic organic? Magic juice? Magic cores? All sound inorganic to me :)

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Divine Punishment for the lol, but in reality, Perfect Eloquence has more chance of making the god's wish a reality, it takes time but surely.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
For the mission 2 is honestly the best option for the sake of diplomacy, unless you already have a silver tongue irl, then it would be unnecessary. I don't but I'm not gonna go that hard on trying to fix some nutjob's mess, so 4 it is! Robot empire incoming.

Stepp

I would pick either 2 or 4 but considering my abysmal communication skills, I'm gonna have to go for 4.

SternenklarenRitter

What kind of lousy deep cleaning skill can't lift ketchup from a silk tie!? Still my choice if I get death respawn; the cheater will have to let their guard down eventually and I can turn them into a babbling baby with it, after that, go looking for trouble and zombie march anything that tries to kill me. I will regret this if the world turns out to be 90% ocean, desert, or ice cap.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
Double skill speed is one of the OP powers, so 2 is automatically the first pick. Being able to convey your points better is nice, but there's probably already a skill for that, so it's kinda redundant.

However, the other three do a better job of punishing wrong-doers.
1 literally makes your enemies helpless against you, since you can (probably) use magic and they can't.
3 is the worst since you have to make physical contact; but if you erase a bad person's memories you can 'convince' them they're actually a good person and that they should continue that trend. Removing their skills also works as a viable punishment for the devoted troll.
4 is literally a mobile penitentiary, you can stuff criminals in a small box and leave them there until they feel like not being jerks anymore.