To : scribble web owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR-V

Hi sir or whoever own this scribblehub,
Can you please, please let scribble have a currency of its own? And let everyone own the currency either by buying with real money or earn it by doing something exceptional.
Please make this currency as valuable as real money.
Lets call this credit.
Everyone can use this credit to give author appreciation for their works, well, it should be its main use. Let's think about other usage, if think this idea makes sense. And let this credit can be withdrawn to real currency also.
P.S
I recommend block chain

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Amazing!! You say You love this site, but You leech off it, And You watching it dead while taking the sip from Your coffee cup...? Are You one of those torrent leechers? You know, the one who just downloaded everything, but never seed back anything?
I will say you have a lot of confidence for someone that has no statistic to back on. The site been growing constantly so I have no idea what you mean by dead.

I have no complaints about your "suggestions", I was just informing you that the site owner has his own plans on how to make the site popular. Hence, you shouldn't be on doomsday mode on the whole topic.

:blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir: :blob_sir:

clover2218

What the scribble did you just scribbling say about me, you little scribble? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Writers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on RoyalRoad, and I have over 300 confirmed shitposts. I am trained in comment warfare and I’m the top spammer in the entire US legion. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the scribble out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my scribbling words. You think you can get away with saying that scribble to me over the Internet? Think again, scribbler. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of readers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your internet life. You’re scribbling dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shitpost on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in keyboard warfare, but I have access to the entire user base of Scribblehub and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable butt off the face of the continent, you little scribble. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your scribbling tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shitpost all over you and you will drown in it. You’re scribbling dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
I prefer this version though. Much cuter:

w-what the f-fwickk did y-you just fwickking s-say about m-meO.o you wittle meanie uguu.., i'll have you know i gwaduated top of my cwass in t-the navy seaws (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄).. a-and i've been invowved in numewous s-secwet waids on aw-quaeda-.- and i have over 300 confiwmed kills. i am t-twained in gowiwwa wawfare and i'm the t-top sniper in the entire us awmed fowces (≧◡≦) you are nothing to m-me but j-just another t-tawget. i will wipe you the fwickk out with pwecision the wikes o-of which has never been seen before o-on this eawth, mawk my fwickking wowds uguu.., you think you can get a-away with saying that poopoo to me over the intewnet (o_O)? t-think again mmm.. f-fwickker. a-as we speak i am contacting m-my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss t-the usa and youw ip is being twaced wight now so you b-better pwepare fow the stowm, maggot ☆⌒ヽ(*"、^*)chu t-the stowm that w-wipes out the pathetic w-wittle thing y-you call youw wife ☆*:・゚ ur fwickking dead, kid〜☆ i can b-be a-anywhere mmm.. anytime ☆*:・゚ and i can kill you in over seven hundwed ways ☆*:・゚ a-and that's just with my bare hands. not onwy am i extensivewy t-twained in unawmed combat, but i have access to the entire awsenaw of the united states mawine cowps and i will use it to its full extent to wipe youw misewable boi pussy off t-the face of the continent, you wittle poopoo. i-if o-onwy you couwd have k-known what unhowy wetwibution youw wittle "cwevew" c-comment w-was about to b-bwing down upon youO.o maybe you wouwd have hewd youw fwickking tongue-.- but you c-couwdn't, y-you didn't, a-and now ur paying the p-pwice *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ you goddamn idiot ( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ ) i will poopoo fuwy all over y-you and you will d-dwown in it. ur fwickking deadO.o kiddo.

D- d- don't come near me, you freaks! I- I have a pen(to gouge out your eyeballs) and a keyboard(to smash your head with)!!! :blob_dizzy:

sak-chii

Professional Procrastinator (Writer)
You can say shit about me. I'm an asshole. But don't spout shit about our moderator, you ass. Leach? They've been helping the community from the start, getting people involved. They've been helping with running the site since the beginning. Have a little more fucking respect for the people who run the site you seem to love so much.

Totally agree. I wont be kind to those who attacks Alv, even if I have to be unethically rude. Bite me! :blob_pout:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You can say shit about me. I'm an asshole. But don't spout shit about our moderator, you ass. Leach? They've been helping the community from the start, getting people involved. They've been helping with running the site since the beginning. Have a little more fucking respect for the people who run the site you seem to love so much.
I think Alverost isn't a mod actually? He isn't listed as one at least... >.>
D- d- don't come near me, you freaks! I- I have a pen(to gouge out your eyeballs) and a keyboard(to smash your head with)!!! :blob_dizzy:
Wait, why did you quote me? I never said the stuff you quoted.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Wait, why did you quote me? I never said the stuff you quoted.
It's cause I had gone back a little bit after you had posted your response to me and had edited the copypasta into my custom scribblehub edition. Because of this, what you have written in the quote is different from what I had written.

LWFlouisa

Woooow, so I just saw that. All I can do is say that I am sorry if I offended anyone and that that was not my initial intent, and ask all to not forgive but to forget about me, as I am of little to no importance as a simple stranger on the interwebs. *bows solemnly*

I'm going to ignore everyone who mentioned me, since if I had done that in the first place, then I never would have found out about this. Please ignore me too.

I never wanted anything from anyone. I just enjoyed smiling on my own. :blob_party:

Nah don't worry about it, I know I've crazy things I was unaware would be offensive as well.

The discord has its own problems. It was what made me think the site was some kind of weird honeypot.

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
Okay. I am sure we can all agree this thread has reached its final destination.

Please disembark the train and vacated the lanes as soon as possible in a calm, orderly fashion.

Don't forget to stop by the gift store on the way out.

D

Deleted member 3803

Woooow, so I just saw that. All I can do is say that I am sorry if I offended anyone and that that was not my initial intent, and ask all to not forgive but to forget about me, as I am of little to no importance as a simple stranger on the interwebs. *bows solemnly*

I'm going to ignore everyone who mentioned me, since if I had done that in the first place, then I never would have found out about this. Please ignore me too.

I never wanted anything from anyone. I just enjoyed smiling on my own. :blob_party:
Who are you, and why does everyone make fun of you?
Serious question.

D

Deleted member 3803

Please disembark the train and vacated the lanes as soon as possible in a calm, orderly fashion.

And smack the idiot who suggested we make this site as shite as Qidian upside the head too.

Devils.Advocate

An objectionable existence

B-Bu-But, what will I do with all this popcorn?!?!:blob_popcorn_two:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
This is just one bear trap for mental devolution and retardation.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Hey, fancy meeting you here. Just proves my theory that the world is actually round and not flat as we all thought...:geek:
But....I thought...

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Who are you, and why does everyone make fun of you?
Serious question.
Someone who doesn’t want to be mentioned anymore. Use the search function of the forum, if you are really curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.