Toilet thoughts: Soft masculine character

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
Sounds like you've been hanging around some real beta males. Also expressing emotion is different than being emotional, im not saying every single man is a stoic. There is a big difference between men showing emotion(passion, anger, ext.) and women being emotional.
Ahh yes the beta male thought, whenever I hear this I think people don't actually know what the word means.
Just cause someone isn't assertive or agressive you reserve to now say they are beta.
No they aren't they are people, beta and alpha is not a real thing, only whiny man children would even consider using those parameters to describe someone

longer

Balls
While women are free from being judge of being masculine or being gay, guys are often laugh if you act too nice or even feminine enough to be labeled yourself as gay. Guys are not only conditioned to be man, we are often judged to be presentable to not be judged as embarrassment as well.
I've noticed that the current culture in the United States has actually improved from how it was in the past. While being overly emotional still gets you the "gay", "feminine", or "deranged" label, being able to display your emotions at a healthy and controlled level actually gets you quite a lot of respect. I've gotten the "based" label for toeing the line of displaying my emotions correctly.

Source: my personal experiences and "trust me bro."

Lloyd

Professional Writer
ok so what you're basically saying is not that women are emotional

what you are saying is that women are retarded
Ahh yes the beta male thought, whenever I hear this I think people don't actually know what the word means.
Just cause someone isn't assertive or agressive you reserve to now say they are beta.
No they aren't they are people, beta and alpha is not a real thing, only whiny man children would even consider using those parameters to describe someone
Lol pretty ironic when feminine is basically synonymous with childlike.

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
Lol pretty ironic when feminine is basically synonymous with childlike.
Wait, what no childlike is synonymous to irrational, unfocused and impatient, but taking it to the extreme to the point where you are unaware of the things you're doing not feminity, where did that line of thought even come from?

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Wait, what no childlike is synonymous to irrational, unfocused and impatient, but taking it to the extreme to the point where you are unaware of the things you're doing not feminity, where did that line of thought even come from?
Wow you basically described all women. Lol

that's not it. at least where I grew up it wasn't like that

men weren't supposed to cry not because crying is an emotion
but because crying is weak
and men were supposed to be strong

as for other emotions...
men were supposed to get angry when someone insulted them, and fight, no matter how irrational it was
men were supposed to act rowdy and extroverted and laugh a lot in a company, and if they didn't, they were seen as weird or maybe not enjoying themselves. basically, being an introverted man wasn't a good thing.
men were supposed to be deeply in love with their woman and their family

last but not least, men were supposed to show a lot of positive emotions upon accomplishment. think how sportsmen behave, like soccer players when they score a goal.
That's why I meant. you can't show weakness because you're supposed to be strong. you have to be, otherwise you wouldn't survive. It's just how things are. The rest, though, has nothing to do with the subject. It's just how the majority of people act, and if you act differently, you'll be seen as different.

I've noticed that the current culture in the United States has actually improved from how it was in the past. While being overly emotional still gets you the "gay", "feminine", or "deranged" label, being able to display your emotions at a healthy and controlled level actually gets you quite a lot of respect. I've gotten the "based" label for toeing the line of displaying my emotions correctly.

Source: my personal experiences and "trust me bro."
Yeah, I've seen similar progressiveness from where I'm from(which is surprising). Again, it's the same: display a moderate amount of emotions.

SailusGebel

Nah, Lloyd isn't an incel. He is a local troll who crawls out every now and again. If you don't answer him, he would crawl back. He was already making similar statements on one of the older threads. Later on he claimed that it was a BASED JOKE. At the same thread, he was disappointed that no one understood his brilliant sense of humor.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Nah, Lloyd isn't an incel. He is a local troll who crawls out every now and again. If you don't answer him, he would crawl back. He was already making similar statements on one of the older threads. Later one he claimed that it was a BASED JOKE. At the same thread, he was disappointed that no one understood his brilliant sense of humor.

eh, I knew people who have such believes non ironically.

Nah, Lloyd isn't an incel. He is a local troll who crawls out every now and again. If you don't answer him, he would crawl back. He was already making similar statements on one of the older threads. Later on he claimed that it was a BASED JOKE. At the same thread, he was disappointed that no one understood his brilliant sense of humor.
based and redpilled.
1634832976716.png

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I'm something called a Chadcell and we don't even use reddit. Its not my fault you cant understand hyperbole and irony.
How did you make the logical leap to pedophilia? Lol
Also like half of all gays are pedophiles. Flip a coin next time you meet one.

SpiraSpira

Men are not biologically less emotional than women. However, emotional stoicism is a near universally considered, throughout all cultures, to be a masculine trait. I personally think it has to do with the fact that men were also considered both the providers and protectors for a long long time. I think if there was a hypothetical matriarchal society where women did most of the work and fighting then emotional stoicism would be considered a feminine trait.

longer

Balls
Also like half of all gays are pedophiles. Flip a coin next time you meet one.
So true! Everytime I meet a gay “man,” “he” travels back in time to touch my 7 year old self.
Men are not biologically less emotional than women. However, emotional stoicism is a near universally considered, throughout all cultures, to be a masculine trait. I personally think it has to do with the fact that men were also considered both the providers and protectors for a long long time. I think if there was a hypothetical matriarchal society where women did most of the work and fighting then emotional stoicism would be considered a feminine trait.
There were matriarchal societies though I’ve never heard about the men in those societies being emotional. But my memory on the topic is rather poor

Last edited:

Lloyd

Professional Writer
So true! Everytime I meet a gay “man,” “he” travels back in time to touch my 7 year old self.

There were matriarchal societies though I’ve never heard about the men in those societies being emotional. But my memory on the topic is rather poor
Yeah great observation. Just look at all the great matriarchal societies throughout history. Clearly their men were exemplary of their sex. Also you might want to lay off the crazy pills. It will reduce the time travelling schizophrenic episodes.