Tommy Wiseau in Another World

i think he might make an interesting isekai protagonist, especially if it's a parody.

if you're not sure who he is, he is the guy who said, "Oh, hey Mark--how is your sex life?" in a legendary movie called The Room.

Megamink

I like the idea, though you'd have to have some knowledge about him besides his work on the room if you really want to do this right. Tommy is a crazy man with a mysterious past. Nobody knows where he's from and anytime the question is asked a different answer is given. I would love to see how far a person can play with the idea of Tommy wiseau in another world I really do.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Anyway, how is your sex life?
Since Husband quit his job and started taking online classes, I haven't had much opportunity to masturbate.

On another note, one of my lovers might be moving in with us soon.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
If a lot of people love each other, the world would be a better place to live!
idk man do you like your neighbors? or THAT one guy in class that rubs you the wrong way? or that guy in the bus who talks on speaker phone?

would you love em as well?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
idk man do you like your neighbors? or THAT one guy in class that rubs you the wrong way? or that guy in the bus who talks on speaker phone?

would you love em as well?
Yep, if we're talking about agape and not romantic love. Loving them with agape doesn't mean you have to sleep with them or even interact with them. It means you recognize them as another human and maybe pray for them, if that's what you're into. It helps you let things go and live a more relaxed life.