top 3 favourite novels

doesn't have to be the best in every aspect - just the ones you enjoyed the most whether it's a hardcover, webnovel, translation, or a short story.

BigHoodieBoy

Regressor Instruction manual, Surviving a Shounen Manga, Academy’s Deceased ate it all, and what happens when the second male lead powers up/third wheel strikes back.

All of my own stories obviously
1642793754637.png

vaurwyn

Everyone dies someday, but I'm procrastinating
Raymond Feist's daughter of the empire series. Its a trilogy, which makes them my three favorite books.
Its a series with extrordianary worldbuilding, where the culture of this foreing world truly feels different than our own.
There is magic, but we don't see that much of it, because mages have so much power that even a clan lord like our protagonist cannot call for them easily.

Last edited:

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
1- Prince of Thorns (Book by Mark Lawrence.)
2- Nidome No Yuusha (Light/Web Novel)
3- The Death Mage Who Doesn't Want a Fourth Time (Light/Web Novel)

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
1. The Hero and the Crown by Robin Mckinley
2. The Empress Josephine: An Historical Sketch of the Days of Napoleon by L. Muhlbach
3. Timeline by Michael Crichton

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
doesn't have to be the best in every aspect - just the ones you enjoyed the most whether it's a hardcover, webnovel, translation, or a short story.
I only have one at the top. The Wandering Inn. It’s really opened my eyes of how great writing can be

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
ayo another night angel fan.
Me, the Chronicles of Nick series, Adventurers Wanted and the Black Prism.

That series hit different. Shame about the ending tho, personally.
I felt like it was rushed, the ending that is. Other than that I wanted to see more, next on the bookshelf the "red sister trilogy."
One that I'm extremely eager to buy is this one:
-The Girl and the Stars.
In the ice, east of the Black Rock, there is a hole into which broken children are thrown.

On Abeth the vastness of the ice holds no room for individuals. Survival together is barely possible. No one survives alone.

To resist the cold, to endure the months of night when even the air itself begins to freeze, requires a special breed. Variation is dangerous, difference is fatal. And Yaz is not the same.

Yaz is torn from the only life she’s ever known, away from her family, from the boy she thought she would spend her days with, and has to carve out a new path for herself in a world whose existence she never suspected. A world full of difference and mystery and danger.

Yaz learns that Abeth is older and stranger than she had ever imagined. She learns that her weaknesses are another kind of strength. And she learns to challenge the cruel arithmetic of survival that has always governed her people.

Only when it’s darkest you can see the stars.
Cheers :3

K_Jira

1. Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil (this is the novel that introduces me to the Quick Transmigration genre and still the best one at it imo)
2. I Wasn't Born Lucky (my favorite Infinite Flow novel)
3. The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System (I don't know whether to choose this or MXTX's other novel, but I chose this because it has more comedy and I love it)

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
3- Lord of the mysteries
2- reincarnation of the strongest sword God
1- This man is an alpha

rain-090

1. Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil (this is the novel that introduces me to the Quick Transmigration genre and still the best one at it imo)
2. I Wasn't Born Lucky (my favorite Infinite Flow novel)
3. The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System (I don't know whether to choose this or MXTX's other novel, but I chose this because it has more comedy and I love it)
What is face of devil about?

K_Jira

What is face of devil about?
It's about a hacker who was trapped by an AI in a virtual world and was forced to become the villain in each world. He managed to hack the device controlling him and escaped the AI's control. He then jumps from world to world to enact revenge to each world's protagonists.

Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil here's the NU link if you are interested. Sorry if I'm not good at explaining it... 😅

I almost forgot to warn you it's a Boys' Love novel.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54065

1). Tolkien Legendarium (yeah, I know it's not a single novel) / J. R. R. Tolkien
2). The Chronicles of Narnia / C. S. Lewis
3). Zero no Tsukaima / Noboru Yamaguchi