Tower of God manhua writing

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
If anyone has read this manhua enough, any ideas on how you would go about writing something similar if you ever had to? Like what research would you involve to prepare besides just the manhua itself? Are any of you currently writing something like it? If so, is it posted here? Anywhere? Or something privately written?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
It wouldn't actually be that hard. Things aren't explained in detail in the story anyway. As long as you have an example to go off of, putting a similar story into text form is simple.

If it's a fan fiction tho you need deep knowledge of the story. Them again, the story isn't very complex. Just big.

Discount_Blade

@CupcakeNinja
Nah complete original. I dislike fanfiction. How would you go about writing it? I was hoping for some decently detailed answers. It's a great manhua to me, and I always wondered how someone would write something similar. I'm not even sure what to call it really.

Jakotheshadows

If anyone has read this manhua enough, any ideas on how you would go about writing something similar if you ever had to? Like what research would you involve to prepare besides just the manhua itself? Are any of you currently writing something like it? If so, is it posted here? Anywhere? Or something privately written?
Tower of Babel was probably the inspiration for the tower as the center of the idea, but after that, a lot of it is the creativity of the author. Probably something akin to researching treasure traps and stuff to weed out the unworthy.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
The idea of climbing a tower really isn't something tog came up with. it can be dated back to Babylonian and Sumerian mythology. You might wanna look up the tales of Gilgamesh and stuff about the tower of Babylonia in particular. Well I'm no expert

D

Deleted member 2533

I attempted writing a 'not-so-similar' story but in a labyrinth. I ended up writing a completely different one. I cried and gave it up.

Why don't you try writing something similar? No harm in giving it a try, you know.

Discount_Blade

@Wolf I am actually. I have 3 stories and am having a hard time giving any of them up. None posted though. I call it Sanctuary. Then I have the medieval-fiction-low fantasy one called Senshi Youth. Then I have a LitRPG stats, classes and all, minus any real complicated math since I've always hated fucking math. I call that one Saeculum Novum. None posted though and I can't seem to choose between either three since I doubt my ability to be able to maintain 3 stories simultaneously since I only have time to write 2 hours a day at most and my chapters vary from 5k to 7k and I usually put out 1.5k to 2k words a day on average though sometimes less, rarely more.

LWFlouisa

In this case do you mean graphic novel script, and writing a novel that could be a manhua?

D

Deleted member 2533

@Wolf I am actually. I have 3 stories and am having a hard time giving any of them up. None posted though. I call it Sanctuary. Then I have the medieval-fiction-low fantasy one called Senshi Youth. Then I have a LitRPG stats, classes and all, minus any real complicated math since I've always hated fucking math. I call that one Saeculum Novum. None posted though and I can't seem to choose between either three since I doubt my ability to be able to maintain 3 stories simultaneously since I only have time to write 2 hours a day at most and my chapters vary from 5k to 7k and I usually put out 1.5k to 2k words a day on average though sometimes less, rarely more.
Hmm... [A Novel's Extra] might be a good fit. A korean WN. The characters, the world, and story is okay (for me).

An author appeared in his own unfinished novel. At first the story is set in the outside world (like it was the 1st Arc). Then a tower appeared (you might like it). Then lots of things happened, especially action. Lmao. I wouldn't explain to you everything since I might spoil it. Might worth a try if you've never read it.