Recommendations tragic demons

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
There are a lot of stories that I wish to write because nobody will write the exact story that I want but maybe possibly me - but life has other plans and she doesn't give much care for my wants, for better or worse.
Anyway, I want to read a story that describes a biblical demon in a tragic light. If you've listened to Voltaire's "Feathery wings" you might know what I'm talking about.

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
Well, you can enjoy a lot of inspiration from a plethora of sources. Whether it's direct mythology or indirect fiction. I've always wondered What if the Fallen were human? Not that every human was Fallen, but what if the Fall meant you would be trapped in a mortal body, and doomed to live a cycle of suffering reincarnation after reincarnation; never to remember your home but always to feel the loss of it, and endure every pain of the world. What if your punishment was living amongst the humans you dared deny God for; where their souls could enter back into heaven, but yours never could? The abandoned drifter of eternity in an endless cycle of regret, loss, and pain.

Domoviye

Well, you can enjoy a lot of inspiration from a plethora of sources. Whether it's direct mythology or indirect fiction. I've always wondered What if the Fallen were human? Not that every human was Fallen, but what if the Fall meant you would be trapped in a mortal body, and doomed to live a cycle of suffering reincarnation after reincarnation; never to remember your home but always to feel the loss of it, and endure every pain of the world. What if your punishment was living amongst the humans you dared deny God for; where their souls could enter back into heaven, but yours never could? The abandoned drifter of eternity in an endless cycle of regret, loss, and pain.
DAMN!
I want to write this now. An anthology of the same demon being reborn and dying, always striving to succeed at something, soldier, leader, inventor, explorer, feeling like they've done amazing things and are now blocked, then they fail just before achieving their goals, remembering their curse moments before death.
And then far in the future, they achieve their dream and it's something truly amazing like FTL or similar.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
IWS involves the anti christ, but you aren't gonna meet any fallen angels for like another book or two.

JayDirex

There are a lot of stories that I wish to write because nobody will write the exact story that I want but maybe possibly me - but life has other plans and she doesn't give much care for my wants, for better or worse.
Anyway, I want to read a story that describes a biblical demon in a tragic light. If you've listened to Voltaire's "Feathery wings" you might know what I'm talking about.
Good Omens by Neil Gaimen. More about friendship (between angel and demon). not tragic. Adventure/comedy. I read it a thousand years ago and loved it.

Mangaka

Against the gods it's a wuxia novel and everything thing is tragic for deamons