Recommendations Transformation Novels [R18+ Kinda]

AliceHiess

First of all I should be clear about what I mean by “transformation novel” a transformation novel is not a shapeshifter one, a transformation novel is one that has an emphasis on physical and mental changes this can be pretty much anything, changing hair color, breast expansion, genital changes being common and simple ones. mental changes usually come in the form of compulsions but can also be things like making the victim more or less intelligent.

I’m a big fan of the tf (transformation) genre but novels related to that seem to be scarce. Understandably so as it’s a pretty niche thing and a bit hard to execute. The only ones I know of on this site are “Necropolis” and “On My Best Behavior”.

Okay moving on here’s the other stuff to keep in mind
- The novel can be original or translated original language doesn’t matter but please no MTL and it must be in English minor typos, ie confusing similar words, punctuation errors, missing letters occasionally, are okay but trying to interpret what stuff says breaks my reading flow.
- The protagonist must be either female or gender bent MtF
- The mc cannot be romantically or sexually involved with male characters. A one off scene, off screen, or before the story is okay I just don’t want to read about it.

OvidLemma

I’m a big fan of the tf (transformation) genre but novels related to that seem to be scarce. Understandably so as it’s a pretty niche thing and a bit hard to execute. The only ones I know of on this site are “Necropolis” and “On My Best Behavior”.

Well... since you mentioned one of my novels by name, you might want to check out the others (if you haven't already). At least half will fit your criteria.

AliceHiess

Well... since you mentioned one of my novels by name, you might want to check out the others (if you haven't already). At least half will fit your criteria.
Thanks for the suggestions I’ve actually had my eyes on some of them for awhile any suggestions on where to start.
@AliceHiess I take it normal gender bender doesn't suit your needs?
I do like normal gender bender but for this particular post I’m looking for more than just that.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
What do you mean by this? They simply asked for a genre with a few specifics, how is that insolent in anyway?
I, myself, see no problem with someone not wanting for the character they will self insert themselves into to be fucked by man, when not into men.
Amen! Don't yuck on someone else's yum.

OvidLemma

Thanks for the suggestions I’ve actually had my eyes on some of them for awhile any suggestions on where to start.

I do like normal gender bender but for this particular post I’m looking for more than just that.
Many of my novels have male to female transformations, but most of them have some straight sex despite having significantly more lesbian sex. Scions wouldn't be for you, since the sex is all MF. But Consequences of Magic (the sequel to On My Best Behavior), Unusual Cases, and Transfusion all have overwhelmingly more FF sex and involve gender bender transformations. Same with A Princess of Alfheim, which is just now rolling out at a clip of about three chapters per week. Finally, if you're more about psychological transformations, Visions of Dark & Light is all about the psychological transformation of the two main characters, though the MMC starts out with a physical transformation right off the bat (though not a gender change). The FMC gradually turns from a meek and unassuming student into a badass lesbian sorceress in response to her own sexual and magical awakening, though it's a pretty slow burn and she's only part-way along her character arc as of the end of the first story arc.

Suzumiya

Okay moving on here’s the other stuff to keep in mind
- The novel can be original or translated original language doesn’t matter but please no MTL and it must be in English minor typos, ie confusing similar words, punctuation errors, missing letters occasionally, are okay but trying to interpret what stuff says breaks my reading flow.
- The protagonist must be either female or gender bent MtF
- The mc cannot be romantically or sexually involved with male characters. A one off scene, off screen, or before the story is okay I just don’t want to read about it.
Oof, I read a lot of books and nothing even vaguely comes to mind except one:
"Queen in the Mud" (2020)
It satisfies most of the general stuff
>English
>transformation
>female
>no hetero

But I'm not sure it's what you're looking for? Normally I wouldn't even suggest it since it's probably not what you're looking for but in this case what you're looking for is so rare that maybe it'll work out somehow.

Good luck in your search!!!

DreamOfRen

I think "good" is subjective so I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for. But My Succubus System focuses on the physical and mental transformation of a man who's pulled into a fantasy world. She must now learn how to be an adventurer, a woman and a succubus.

Link in signature. (Also full disclosure, I write raw chapters mostly for speed of content creation. I don't think there are many major mistakes though.)

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
I am a Transformation reader, currently I think the best one is Nanakawaii's The Incubus System but the Transformation is pretty mild (as far as the free access chapters go), focuses more on the physical changes and behaviour. DreamOfRen's My Succubus System is also pretty nice fit and a decent story, I like it quite a bit and the transformation is very nice. Lamen's Lust Knight also has a very nice plot albeit very poor grammar.
Keep in mind all above are smut based.

And lastly there is mine which is The Darkest Hour mine focuses on behavioral changes after recovering sealed memories and has smut more as a subplot than the main thing but will eventually get very very dark (Psych Horror) but nothing is set on stone yet.