Recommendations Transmigrated to Otome Game Novels

yummytea

I'm still into this kind of trope. What are your recommended novels here on SH? I'm trying my luck if I can find a gem here. Plus points if it's a satire.

This is not really on SH but I've read Inso's Law and it's pretty hilarious.

CCmei

Dude I not so lowkey love that tag/genre so much I clicked right when this thread appeared. Shame on me.

I'm not on SH all THAT much either so it would be cool to get new recommendations. I tend to just lurk in the "Otome Game" tag or the "Villainess Noble Girls" tag. I would love some more expansions on that or more cool things to read myself.

Personally I think: this one is pretty well written on here for the requirements. It involves a pair of transmigrated siblings which is a nice dynamic. It’s Hard Trying to Survive in the World of an Otome Game

Last edited:

A.P.R.L.

I was born the unloved twin it's not really a transmigrated into an otome game but it does play with the villainess noble girls trope. Slice of life mostly but has an interesting main character and its approach to the genre it's quite different to others.

The villainous daughter of the duke, needs a hero I actually haven't read this one, but it's completed and has the particularity that the one transmigrated it's a boy.

They were all nobles also a reincarnated into an otome game with a twist.

Taking over the villainess' body: 365 days to live as I like! has only two chapters, but it looks very promising.

Last edited:

Gastic

I'm still into this kind of trope. What are your recommended novels here on SH? I'm trying my luck if I can find a gem here. Plus points if it's a satire.

This is not really on SH but I've read Inso's Law and it's pretty hilarious.
i don't know if you'll like it but i have a novel on here called *The princess’s Butler* i think you might like it, it's about an orphan that was taken in by the royal family as a butler, Esteine is the villainess, and she hits her head on a table and gets her past memories, its comedic and sometimes dark

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I have always wanted to just mention my story. It's a story that I'm writing very slowly ... and it's a strange one. My writing style is also very different and I have no confidence in it, but apparently some people read it.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/51881/an-odd-rose-love-critical-failure/

Let's see ... hmmm, I think the way I would put it is,

"I have no confidence in my story."
私の物語に自信が持ってないよ。
Just because I'm trying to learn Japanese right now.

Although I have no confidence in my story it doesn't necessarily mean it's bad, in the same way that having people reading it doesn't mean people like it.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood

Oh, wait. You meant here! I got derailed because you mentioned Inso's Law which is neither a sidedish like coleslaw nor as suspenseful as Murphy's Law.

Contemplate. Contemplate. Hmm, I think the only one I've encountered so far is still too short at less than a dozen chapters.

The others are similar rebirth/transmigration into villainess roles but not actually in an otome game.