Writing Prompt Trap harem

• Thread starter Deleted member 26725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26725

I’ve read one or more stories where a trap becomes a true girl and either gets involved in romance or builds a harem

So I thought that rather than that, there should be a trap protagonist, maybe with a huge dick instead of a tiny one, and he builds a harem himself, and instead of being submissive he would be dominant!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
the trap protag strives to become the ultimate bussy warrior, straggling various genres of men from musky dick hobos to Thumbelina sized femboys into his harem and buttfucking them to oblivion.

when he finally fills his empire with every type of gay known to man, the story turns into that of a slasher horror, where the trap protag hunts down each of his harem to construct the ultimate meat-copter, where the rotors are entirely groin-sourced and powered exclusively with cum protein

So I thought that rather than that, there should be a trap protagonist, maybe with a huge dick instead of a tiny one, and he builds a harem himself, and instead of being submissive he would be dominant!
I have actually read something exactly like this. Men at the MC's clan were killed at birth. His mother made him dress up as a girl all his life, and his personal maid would take care of his 'urges'.

No way in hell am I remembering the name though.

Reyezwriting

Then write it
This, right here.
I was tired of the 'man transmigrate into a woman but with a huge dick', so I wrote a slow progress story of a crossdressing femboy, who wants to gradually turn into a beautiful woman without getting rid of his dick, which is below average.
And... She's the submissive.

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
I thought this post is about a mc that wants to collect traps as his harem. Well, wrong place then.

Nyaa

I thought this post is about a mc that wants to collect traps as his harem. Well, wrong place then.
And I thought this would be about a trap protagonist building a harem if girls - they think it's yuri until they get a surprise dicking, getting fucked straight.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It's up to you to write the story you want to read . . . or pay someone to write it for you.

Stormer_Ils

Same 😭, you guys should try Trap Legend it's a vn with traps only heroines if anyone is interested lol
And I thought this would be about a trap protagonist building a harem if girls - they think it's yuri until they get a surprise dicking, getting fucked straight.
A trap building a harem of beauties sounds like a random doujin
Tags: tomgirl, harem, orgy
I still want to read something like this though...
I have actually read something exactly like this. Men at the MC's clan were killed at birth. His mother made him dress up as a girl all his life, and his personal maid would take care of his 'urges'.

No way in hell am I remembering the name though.
How much do you need?

Last edited:
How much do you need?
Ah, its not about that. I can't even remember where I read it. Here's the last bits of information I know, maybe someone can figure it out:

MC had an older sister. They weren't on good terms, but they saw each other again when he went to the academy or something. I think she was supposed to be a member of the harem.

That's all. Hopefully someone can recognize this.