Trending notification.

Monk_Origins

Tony, m8, can we have notifications when the stories have some accomplishments?
You know, the usual stuff like:
"Congrats, m8, your story XXX reached rank XXX on daily trending!"
or
"Good job, lad, story XXX just reached 10k readers!"

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I think someone suggested an achievement system before, it would be nice to have it I suppose~

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Imagine all the big boiz when the system comes live... YOU HAVE 99+ NOTIFICATIONS.

AkalE

Achievements are a good idea. But from what I gather any changes to the site will, at the earliest, be next year. With Tony working on the SH app. Till then I guess we will just pat our own backs! :blobtaco:

Monk_Origins

Achievements would be nice indeed, but what I had in mind was much simpler, and easier to implement. Just a notification when a story makes into a list.
You know, so out more competitive members(def not me, lol!) don't have to go through the daily trendings to see what rank their story got. :)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Achievements would be nice indeed, but what I had in mind was much simpler, and easier to implement. Just a notification when a story makes into a list.
You know, so out more competitive members(def not me, lol!) don't have to go through the daily trendings to see what rank their story got. :)
Well, I think achievements would make more sense, because like... Some stories reach Trending regularly.

For the people that never reached it before, it would be really nice to get a notification telling you about it... But for someone that reaches it weekly, it would just be a bother, wouldn't it?

Hence why I thought achievements would make more sense than a simple notification about it.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
Imagine all the big boiz when the system comes live... YOU HAVE 99+ NOTIFICATIONS.
Sounds music to me. :blob_evil: :blob_evil:

Well, I think achievements would make more sense, because like... Some stories reach Trending regularly.

For the people that never reached it before, it would be really nice to get a notification telling you about it... But for someone that reaches it weekly, it would just be a bother, wouldn't it?

Hence why I thought achievements would make more sense than a simple notification about it.

We can even ask some volunteers to make some badges, pretzels, or what-nots. I believe it's implementable and achievable.