Trending

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
Something is wierd. When I check the trending on the first page some minutes after they switch from the past day, I see several novels listed, however, wierdly enough, some time after they are either fully removed from the list or downgraded several positions (not ending on the first page).
Supposedly, this should only happen when the trending resets again, after 24h, right? Then why are novels that should be in the front page for the whole day removed?
Am I the only one seeing this? I swear I am not making it up, I've seen it several times. I am just very confused since some of the novels legit disapear after the trending resets... I am beggining to feel like the crazy old lady from the neighbourhood who sees things no one else sees :blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad:

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Something is wierd. When I check the trending on the first page some minutes after they switch from the past day, I see several novels listed, however, wierdly enough, some time after they are either fully removed from the list or downgraded several positions (not ending on the first page).
Supposedly, this should only happen when the trending resets again, after 24h, right? Then why are novels that should be in the front page for the whole day removed?
Am I the only one seeing this? I swear I am not making it up, I've seen it several times. I am just very confused since some of the novels legit disapear after the trending resets... I am beggining to feel like the crazy old lady from the neighbourhood who sees things no one else sees :blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad:
It can take up to an hour after the reset for trending to settle down and the rankings for the day to be locked in.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
It's called the Golden Hour, in which the magical powers that dwell in this land take over and decide whether you are worthy of trending or not

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Tony got tired of everyone complaining about trending so he did that so more people would get onto trending and stop complaining.
It's not a bug, it's a feature.

D

Deleted member 26725

I think it’s more like other ones surpass quickly

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
Perhaps it is relatet to the jet lag:unsure:
In any case, it is what I was thinking until now