Tried my hand at soft (kinda) smut chapters (warning BL)

Leafes

Screenshot 2023-02-24 184815.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-24 185009.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-24 185146.jpg

Screenshot 2023-02-24 185409.jpg

Here I go I tried my hand at drawing a chapter, no idea how good it went, so I thought I ask for opinions before trying it out for real and continuing. I kinda had trouble cutting it into pieces but it would have been to big for the forums otherwhise.

ASHARA

I like the artstyle, the facial features of both the characters are drawn quiet well in my opinion especially the eyes and the hair style is punctuated rather well. The only Issue I could see myself having when reading is the text size nothing more.

PS: Like the eye color a lot, Good work.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
You can use online site to cut your chapter. Can’t remember the name but should appear when you Google.

The drawings are good, but tbh, it’s hell to draw a full chapter. If you can preserve then I applaud you.

Leafes

I like the artstyle, the facial features of both the characters are drawn quiet well in my opinion especially the eyes and the hair style is punctuated rather well. The only Issue I could see myself having when reading is the text size nothing more.

PS: Like the eye color a lot, Good work.
Alright thanks XD that is a huge help, I'll adjust the text.
You can use online site to cut your chapter. Can’t remember the name but should appear when you Google.

The drawings are good, but tbh, it’s hell to draw a full chapter. If you can preserve then I applaud you.
Then I have to try that out, thank you for telling me. I noticed that it was quite some time-consuming, but I kind of don't want to stop, so I will attempt to preserve.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Alright thanks XD that is a huge help, I'll adjust the text.

Then I have to try that out, thank you for telling me. I noticed that it was quite some time-consuming, but I kind of don't want to stop, so I will attempt to preserve.
Shall your journey be full of joy (and tears).

Although I can't give a shoulder to cry on (fish no arms to need shoulders) you can come here to rant out your sorrows while drawing. (Believe me, you will get frustrated a lot.)

Leafes

Shall your journey be full of joy (and tears).

Although I can't give a shoulder to cry on (fish no arms to need shoulders) you can come here to rant out your sorrows while drawing. (Believe me, you will get frustrated a lot.)
You have my most gracious thanks, I will cry to your fins when I have to rant off my sorrows.