Trying to obsess myself to GACHA games again...

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Swordmaster Story with a Konosuba collab is on my CP... I don't know why the fuck—but it kills time at the least.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
CP. . . ? I don't think that means what you think it means.

Motsu

I aint ever heard of someone call their cell phone a CP.
Isn't it efficient and non-tedious if you say an acronym instead of the full name? We do it a lot here.

kaisyl

Swordmaster Story with a Konosuba collab is on my CP... I don't know why the fuck—but it kills time at the least.
Why not summoners war? One of the more popular ones, if not the most popular and has an e-sport thing going for it

Motsu

Why not summoners war? One of the more popular ones, if not the most popular and has an e-sport thing going for it
I don't know much about that, but it doesn't sound any better. I researched it, and it is like King's Raid—grindy (although, King's Raid is more masochistic), whale PVP competitiveness, and has monsters (like Evertale). Although, Evertale is an RNG-based pay-to-win shit, so I don't want to compare it to anything else. It does have good reviews, but that's not what matters right now.

I do like to start up with early gacha games because it is easy to reach the top. While playing the game pretty late, puts you to the lowest pit of the hole and has to grind for 24 hours a day (unless you pretty much become a whale). I tried FFBE, and it is so good, however, I couldn't keep up with it. Lord of Heroes had pay-locked characters, and literally, whales and cheaters immediately reaching the top... because without paying any money, it is so hard to progress!

Whatsoever, after calming down from the gacha's and deleting them from my CP, I tried to do it again... and thank god I know how to multi-task.

Screenshot_2021-05-21-21-51-06-80.jpg

On the other hand, SS, doesn't prioritize too many tutorials, not a pay-to-win game—but generous to the players. I never brought any in-game currency, and already has four-five stars... so generous, I say. It also has few features, but it is obvious because it hasn't been up for too long. I've been making my way to this game, and it is literally, do auto and leave the game for 3 hours. Another problem is that the game doesn't have any specific global chat for different languages—the main global chat is filled with indo-players. You can't PM, or check the players' profile. They also have too much in-game currency, which leads to confusion, and more grinding—although, the grinding part is too soft.

Last edited: