i turn Minecraft Mobs into women (and lads and what have you) [ft. my onset schizophrenia]

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I have decided to begin work on a complete Rule 63 series on all Minecraft mobs, starting with the Zombie.

I will give the Creeper explosive tits. I will make the Enderman a homophobic homosexual. I will convert the witch into a shota trap wizard. I will turn the iron golem into a dilf; the snow golem a milf; and the Ender Dragon a gilf. I don't know how I can convert the Shulker into anything remotely breedable but I will make an attempt nonetheless.

They are catching up to me. Either they take me to hell or I take them someplace far worse.

Pre-flight checks (F.A.Q):

What is Rule 63?
Google it yourself. I'd rather not be the one who breaks the news to you.

How many mobs are you planning to convert?
All of them.

How long do you think this will take you?
I don't want to imagine.

Zombie

Let's start off small and easy. A zombie. There's no difficulty in sketching one out. They're just regular mobs that eat flesh and walk like they have cerebral palsy. Just draw a hobo with anorexia and green skin. It's that simple, right?

I have a design philosophy: If you can't breed it, discard it.

And with that concept out of the way, here's my first entry into the series.

Hips, hallowed be thy name, are amazing. Washboard chest? Inverse ass cheeks? No problem; just give it a banging hip : waist ratio and someone, somewhere, on Twitter, would get down and dirty with it.

Now, the first question you might have for me is Why are you doing this? to which I will not reply. The second question, I'm certain of this, would most probably be Why is the face this fucked up?

Look, I could've copped out, drawn a regular zombie, dust my hands, and call it a day. My mother raised many things; a pervert, a social deviant, a parasite to society, a blight to the family name, etc. One thing she didn't raise, however, is a cheat. I took reference from the in-game model of the mob and tried to convert its lacking facial features into something substantial.

You can argue I've done a terrible job, and with that, I agree. I've never been one to excel at drawing faces, but I am inclined to think that my efforts have at least made a unique entry into the artistic depictions.

Moving forward,

I gave it a helmet. A netherite helmet. It's like giving a monkey a diamond ring. It's funny to me, though. The cheapest, most expendable mob in the game receiving the best armour variant one could possibly craft; tickles my funny bone.

I've also personalized the mob somewhere down the design process. You can consider it both a Rule 63 conversion AND a new original character. I'll probably write a new LN for the entire series too if I'm ever bothered.

Speaking of a new original character, I've also made this Zombie a cougar.

Now, sexual harassment isn't funny, but [STATEMENT REDACTED FROM LEGAL ADVICE], so do forgive me for this. Plus, the Zombie gets the sharp end of the iron shaft every time. That's apt punishment for an otherworldly creature with no concept of consent if you ask me who the fuck am I kidding it's a flesh-eating Zombie who gives a shit if it gropes a pectoral or two.

You might be thinking about the guy with an A on his face. Who is he? you might be thinking. If your guess is Anon, you're half right. This guy isn't a throwaway character. He's got his own backstory and everything. His name is Adam. Or Aaron. Or Alan. It's interchangeable. He might really be named Anon for all I care. The only thing that matters in the subject is that his name starts with an A, and that's all you need to know (for now).

Progress Report

I've begun taking progress shots of my work as of late. It's actually an old practice I used to commit back then. It's a fun way to see where you fucked up or came up with a great idea that made/saved/broke your final sketch. It's not some discipline where I transcript my entire process down to the smallest notches I erase and note the time while I'm working. It's just a personal third-party observation I do for myself out of interest.

That's enough of me for today.

There's a silver 2017 Honda CR-V outside my apartment block. Silver. Custom wheel rims. Unregistered plates. Tinted windows. Engine dead. Parked at the visitor space. It's been coming every week since late July. It'll arrive at around 0500 - 0600 and leave at 1900 on the dot, with a margin of error of 15 minutes for their arrival.

They've found me.

They're watching me.

They don't know I'm the one watching them instead.

Next Up:
Skeleton

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Skeleton

I really have nothing to say about this. It's literally a skeleton.

Okay, I guess I altered the head structure to fit the cubic art style for their faces.

Other than that, this is all I've done.

I've also made her SOMEWHAT of a cuck.

Alright, alright, let me explain here first.

After the Zombie, I've decided to ditch the general concept and just make full on OCs from here on out. They will still be regular Minecraft mobs, don't get me wrong, but I'll be fully investing in their design as individual characters. It won't be anything sacrilegious or lore-breaking like a two-legged Spider or an Enderman Olympic swimmer; the designs would still adhere to their original roles in the game itself but other than that, so long as it isn't confirmed or set in stone by the developers, I consider everything else free game.

That also means I have full reign of their personalities and genders and whatnot.

I am the Genderlord. Bringer of Copes & Seethes. The Malding King; Breaker of Binaries.

I live in your walls.

You might see this and think That ain't so bad. The skeleton's just a bit of a Dandere, is all.

Think about it. How many fucking times have you seen the I'm okay with seeing him/her happy type of situation ending on a good note? Unless we're talking about special circumstances, most of the time they end up losing out on potential love just because of inaction and they cope their way out of this.

Though, under this situation, it's probably justified, since certain death is involved.

But come on, if you can respawn, you literally have nothing to lose.

Look at me complaining about characters I'VE created, eh?

Is that a good thing or a bad thing; making a character that doesn't make sense to you whatsoever?

For now, the Skeleton can "breathe" free and easy knowing no one's getting pipe from the A guy before her skelussy does.

For now.

Progress Report

Here we go.

You'll find yourself seeing that the usual progress shots after this will be missing one image.

I have no excuse. I simply forgor💀

That is all for today.

But was it?

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 1989.

Remember.

Next up:
Creeper/Charged Creeper

BenJepheneT

Hehhh~~~
Ben's art technique has improved to a degree that even I a layman can see observable differences in quality... compared to the first I saw ben art that is...
Hmm...
it's fine you can say it im a big boy already mama said big boys dont cry

Merryweather made a nice creeper-chan, if you need inspiration for creeper
View attachment 10606
well, if you sent me this a week earlier I might've taken inspiration.

instead, i've made this abomination

Creeper (pt. 1)

I have no excuse. I knew what I was doing with this. If there's ever a textbook definition for "creative liberty", this is it.

The obvious is obvious, so instead of pulling a fruitless effort to defend yours truly, I will instead explain my train of thought when penning this design.

I had to ditch the four legs. I made pages upon pages of sketches and experiments and concepts and each of them was worse than the next. I have the pages still intact in my notebook but I'd rather flick my penis with a rapier than show them to you. I, for the life of me, cannot get the anatomy to work, at least to the intended effect.

Thus, I had to resort to the usual, more contemporary single pair of legs.

I know, L+ratio+etc. I'll take this moment of artistic embarrassment with open admittance.

Also, if you look closely at the image, you would find that there's a significant lack of arms to the Creeper.

Let's be honest, they don't need it.

They aren't here to grab or catch stuff. They're here, as their name implies, to creep. To wander, spot, approach, and explode. They don't need any "extra baggage" to create undesirable noises. They're built for the sole purpose of ruining your day without you noticing. By the time you realize it, you've already respawned back in your base next to your bed with an inventory holding a fat sum of bum-fuck-nothing.

Just like how they have nothing on me too.

And in lieu of their in-game purpose, I've also built this Creeper to be quite the... creep.

It is against my legal rights to criticize me for that joke because I'm wedded to a drum kit.

I made the Creeper a silent autist. It just goes around the place in silence. What's it thinking about? Does it have goals? Any notion for a long-term plan?

If it has, you can't tell. Not even I can tell. All I can tell is that it enjoys frying its skin under the sun and spends most of its time scraping its head off the floor.

Try not to look at her. She'll always look back at you. And if you can't find her, look behind. In fact, turn to your back every once in a while. You might find her when you least expect it.

Okay, now I know what you're all thinking.

The "extra baggage" that even a blind man could see.

I'm sure you can all formulate a coherent reason as to why I've done that. I can safely assume that you're all thinking the same thing, so I'll just admit that yes, it is what you think it is.

However, there's more to it than it seems.

I'll just drop this million-dollar question to you: where does a Creeper store its gunpowder?

Some of you might've already sighed and rolled your eyes. For those who haven't, well, I'll just show you the following.

Progress Shots

I've managed to remember to take three shots each. Alzheimer's hasn't kicked in yet. I can still remember.

I can also remember other things.

Many other things too.

Chang Mai, Thailand. 2003.

I'm starting to connect the pieces.

Oh, you think we're done with the Creeper after this?

Oh, no.

Oh, no, no, no, no, no.

I'm not done yet.

Neither are they.

Next up:
Creeper Pt. 2: Electric Boogaloo

BenJepheneT

Next up:
Creeper Pt. 2: Electric Boogaloo
Guess what.

I'm back at it again with more bullshit.

Charged Creeper

Yes, I'm back at it again with more bullshit.

So, it is common knowledge that lightning is quite a rare occurrence in Minecraft. If you get hit by one, it's safe to say you might win a lottery tomorrow.

Unless you have a lightning rod nearby. Then you're a cheat, and karma will break your kneecaps tomorrow.

Now add a Creeper into the equation. They aren't so rare, but finding one standing on that one spot where lightning strikes needs a level of luck that can swerve the Titanic away from the iceberg.

IF that fate were to happen, and you're nearby to witness it, you'll get this.

A Charged Creeper.

Now, I'll answer the elephant in the room; yes, I did not follow the original design. I took a completely different route for this.

Look, I can't draw lightning for the life of me, and simply drawing an Electro-Creeper bastard child is a cop-out in my book.

So instead of learning how to do lightning, I simply gave up, inverted the colours, made it float, and called it a Super Saiyan. I also gave it a bigger "payload", just because.

You can consider this a lazy spin-off because it essentially is.

But come on, you have to agree that a floating SSJ Creeper is pretty terrifying if you think about it.

It's once atomic.

Now it's nuclear.

It's awesome, eh?

No? Just me?

Alright then.

Progress Shots

I forgot to take a third shot for the first one.

In my defence, it was just a simple pose, so there wasn't much progress to show to begin with.

I'll promise to remember next time.

But I've remembered now.

The Manchuria Bootcamp.

I remember now.

This is it from me, for now.

The next one won't be so lazy and shoddy.

Next up:
Spider/Cave Spider

BenJepheneT

Spider

I realize that my skill set, along with my preferred medium and available tools, isn't on par with the standard of quality most of these art posts are miles above.

So I'm gonna substitute quality with quantity.

Have a short comic sketch from yours truly. This took me half a damn week. I had to space out my previous posts so there wouldn't be a drought in between.

No one told me making a comic would take this long, Jesus.

Though before we get into the main dish, we must first discuss the appetizers.

This is supposed to be a Minecraft Spider, if you can't tell.

Really, there's not much here for me to translate into my artstyle. It's LITERALLY a spider. I can't exactly make any giant changes to it. The concept is as flat as it gets.

What I can do, however, is draw a spider.

So I did.

But I'll be damned if I didn't add my own flair to it.

Ya boi's got some repressed emotions and he's gonna spread it across his work like melted butter.

So here, have this cheeky, playful monkey of a spider that may or may not be gay as hell, depending on how you're self-inserting into this scenario, or whether you want to be in the subsequent situation at all.

That's right it's comic time.

Enjoy.

That isn't a promise, by the way. It's a threat.

You better enjoy this.

Or else.

If you can't tell, I don't know how to comic(verb).

But I tried my best anyway.

It's exciting.

I want to do more.

But that will be coming in a much later day.

I'm tired. I've been sleeping tomorrow mornings for the last few days. I'm gonna crash into the couch and get a week-long ache in my neck when I wake up.

Progress Shots

These are the initial concept pieces for the spider.

As it turns out, it's difficult to pin down the anatomy of a six-armed anthropomorphic arachnid.

Still managed to manage.

Proud of myself, ngl.

Time for the actual progress shots.

You might find that some sketches have only one or even no progress shots whatsoever.

Blame the 20 image limit for that.

This be all I have for today.

It might be a while until my next appearance.

Next up:
Spider Pt. 2: In Darkness We Descend Into

Ooooooo, scary title.

Until then.

LilTV1155

I take it that this is going for a Romcom. The A make me think of "ass." About every monster in Minecraft want a piece of his ass.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Spider

I realize that my skill set, along with my preferred medium and available tools, isn't on par with the standard of quality most of these art posts are miles above.

Have a short comic sketch from yours truly. This took me half a damn week. I had to space out my previous posts so there wouldn't be a drought in between.

Really, there's not much here for me to translate into my artstyle. It's LITERALLY a spider. I can't exactly make any giant changes to it. The concept is as flat as it gets.

So I did.

Ya boi's got some repressed emotions and he's gonna spread it across his work like melted butter.

So here, have this cheeky, playful monkey of a spider that may or may not be gay as hell, depending on how you're self-inserting into this scenario, or whether you want to be in the subsequent situation at all.

That's right it's comic time.

Enjoy.

That isn't a promise, by the way. It's a threat.

You better enjoy this.

Or else.

If you can't tell, I don't know how to comic(verb).

But I tried my best anyway.

It's exciting.

I want to do more.

But that will be coming in a much later day.

I'm tired. I've been sleeping tomorrow mornings for the last few days. I'm gonna crash into the couch and get a week-long ache in my neck when I wake up.

Progress Shots

These are the initial concept pieces for the spider.

As it turns out, it's difficult to pin down the anatomy of a six-armed anthropomorphic arachnid.

Still managed to manage.

Proud of myself, ngl.

Time for the actual progress shots.

You might find that some sketches have only one or even no progress shots whatsoever.

Blame the 20 image limit for that.

This be all I have for today.

It might be a while until my next appearance.

Next up:

Ooooooo, scary title.

Until then.
I love the design.

BenJepheneT

I take it that this is going for a Romcom. The A make me think of "ass." About every monster in Minecraft want a piece of his ass.
Indeed, the A is up for interpretation. It could mean ass, or asshole, or agony. Every interpretation is valid and true and ebic.

I love the design.
Thanks, but it's really my horny you should thank.

I just imagine what they'd look like if their evolution revolved around being regularly fucked by the human anatomy.

Next up:
Alright, it's been a while; time to finish this.

Cave Spider

The younger and more annoying sibling of the Minecraft Spider familia; hearing their screeches as you dig through a cave is never good news. It's not that they're dangerous, but more like another piece of trouble you have to juggle in the mineshaft along with CreeperZombieSkeleton Coalition (C.Z.S, initials ordered left to right based on their fuckability as displayed in my interpretations above).

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they just threw regular Spiders into the mineshaft. They'd suit the caves as they shit cobwebs daily by the metric ton, are sneaky, and blend well in the dark.

Alas, Mojang decided to go the extra mile and serve another pain in the ass on top of an already throbbing ache in the ass.

Introducing Cave Spiders.

These fuck heads with their shitty poisonous bites and their shittier colour scheme. I hate them. I hate them with a passion. They're not fun to fight against; clearing their spawn cages is a chore, especially when they're usually within beneath a fucking cocoon of cobwebs. When I play Survival, I'm usually economical and conservative, but these fucks are the ONLY mob who compels me to use a TNT just to clear their spawn cages and have me come out feeling like I've gained a net positive. They do nothing but hinder the flow of stripping a mineshaft clean of resources.

They aren't even an interesting variant to the Spider. Husks are Zombies with SPF-30 and a hunger-inducing punch; Strays are Skeletons whose arrows can anchor you down and forces you to engage with them without tanking arrow hits. These jobbers are just annoying obstacles that strip your health and supplies and shit all over your mining experience.

God, I despise them. Many great runs I had were ruined by just a group of two or three of them biting me in the ass, and by the time I pulled the milk out, I'm already dead.

I will not take suggestions that maybe, I'm just a dogshit player. You shut the fuck up, imbecile. You're a cretin. Suck a fat, dripping, smegma-crusted donkey cock.

I turned the Cave Spider into a thick shota trap.

Fuck them.

They only deserve the worst.

Oh yeah, right, I've also made a short comic in lieu of the previous one I did with the OG Spider.

No, I lied. It's not just 'in lieu'. It's a whole ass continuation.

If you haven't read it, you can start from here, in the last post I made above:

This is the equivalent of painting someone as a wojak online, isn't it? The thing I'm mocking doesn't even exist.

Still, fuck them.

Fuck Cave Spiders.

Me and my homies hate Cave Spiders.

Progress Shots

Concept building was simple. I didn't have dark blue colour pencils, but I did have a blue pen, and Cave Spiders are semi-blue.

Unless you're a bumbling moron, you can already see the four from the two two's put together, along with the provided context above.

7e18eb33-06ec-4db9-9ac0-2c2d19b35def.jpg

Alright, onto the actual stuff.

Since this forum still has a primitive 20 image/10 attachment limit per every post, I can only show a handful. Not all can be shown, but I'll try to include the most prominent ones in the very least.

Let's get to it, then.

9563cf9d-166e-4a9b-89b7-8da6ff2a824b.jpg

732249d2-6a35-4ca3-bd4c-1f447abae882.jpg
67949a45-fad6-4f92-8db2-7664292b9ef1.jpg

3c4a8101-94a6-4f20-89ef-c253e0ebd760.jpg
1f56b9e2-7448-45bb-a36f-a93dd94d1af9.jpg

27edc265-ba9c-4237-b36d-ccc51075d2da.jpg

6806f771-bea4-4806-a8d5-1f3bb54244f9.jpg
fdcca079-c4ef-4c0d-9d04-843d27e09b07.jpg

f758b10c-456c-4370-b599-ca6cfc4e4ce7.jpg

I'm done for today.

Next up:
Enderman

Next one might come just as late AND as gæ; finals are kicking my ass. Rest assured though; I'll be back.

Until then.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

I drew a six-page """comic""" featuring the Minecraft Creeper. THIS Minecraft Creeper, to be exact.
^
Guess what.

I'm back at it again with more bullshit.

Charged Creeper

Yes, I'm back at it again with more bullshit.

So, it is common knowledge that lightning is quite a rare occurrence in Minecraft. If you get hit by one, it's safe to say you might win a lottery tomorrow.

Unless you have a lightning rod nearby. Then you're a cheat, and karma will break your kneecaps tomorrow.

Now add a Creeper into the equation. They aren't so rare, but finding one standing on that one spot where lightning strikes needs a level of luck that can swerve the Titanic away from the iceberg.

IF that fate were to happen, and you're nearby to witness it, you'll get this.

A Charged Creeper.

Now, I'll answer the elephant in the room; yes, I did not follow the original design. I took a completely different route for this.

Look, I can't draw lightning for the life of me, and simply drawing an Electro-Creeper bastard child is a cop-out in my book.

So instead of learning how to do lightning, I simply gave up, inverted the colours, made it float, and called it a Super Saiyan. I also gave it a bigger "payload", just because.

You can consider this a lazy spin-off because it essentially is.

But come on, you have to agree that a floating SSJ Creeper is pretty terrifying if you think about it.

It's once atomic.

Now it's nuclear.

It's awesome, eh?

No? Just me?

Alright then.

Progress Shots

I forgot to take a third shot for the first one.

In my defence, it was just a simple pose, so there wasn't much progress to show to begin with.

I'll promise to remember next time.

But I've remembered now.

The Manchuria Bootcamp.

I remember now.

This is it from me, for now.

The next one won't be so lazy and shoddy.

Next up:
Spider/Cave Spider

It's not something I can show out in the open. Those who know, you know. All I can show is this teaser art I've done for the comic featuring these two.

I have no intention of posting that comic here, though I CAN send you some sneak peeks. If you ARE interested in looking at it, I can provide alternative viewing methods in the PMs.

Provided that you're of age, of course.

BenJepheneT

Nice depiction of you being realistic of them and does not make them look like human. :blobthumbsup:
many thanks. i put in extra effort so that they look simultaneously monstrous and, arguably, fuckable.

and speaking of fuckable-

I did another comic, this time featuring these two bozos:

Spider

So I did.

Cave Spider

The younger and more annoying sibling of the Minecraft Spider familia; hearing their screeches as you dig through a cave is never good news. It's not that they're dangerous, but more like another piece of trouble you have to juggle in the mineshaft along with CreeperZombieSkeleton Coalition (C.Z.S, initials ordered left to right based on their fuckability as displayed in my interpretations above).

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they just threw regular Spiders into the mineshaft. They'd suit the caves as they shit cobwebs daily by the metric ton, are sneaky, and blend well in the dark.

Alas, Mojang decided to go the extra mile and serve another pain in the ass on top of an already throbbing ache in the ass.

Introducing Cave Spiders.

These fuck heads with their shitty poisonous bites and their shittier colour scheme. I hate them. I hate them with a passion. They're not fun to fight against; clearing their spawn cages is a chore, especially when they're usually within beneath a fucking cocoon of cobwebs. When I play Survival, I'm usually economical and conservative, but these fucks are the ONLY mob who compels me to use a TNT just to clear their spawn cages and have me come out feeling like I've gained a net positive. They do nothing but hinder the flow of stripping a mineshaft clean of resources.

They aren't even an interesting variant to the Spider. Husks are Zombies with SPF-30 and a hunger-inducing punch; Strays are Skeletons whose arrows can anchor you down and forces you to engage with them without tanking arrow hits. These jobbers are just annoying obstacles that strip your health and supplies and shit all over your mining experience.

God, I despise them. Many great runs I had were ruined by just a group of two or three of them biting me in the ass, and by the time I pulled the milk out, I'm already dead.

I will not take suggestions that maybe, I'm just a dogshit player. You shut the fuck up, imbecile. You're a cretin. Suck a fat, dripping, smegma-crusted donkey cock.

I turned the Cave Spider into a thick shota trap.

Fuck them.

They only deserve the worst.

no progress shots, because I forgor 💀

anyway, here be the pages:

it may not seem like it but this was a full week's effort with no pauses. i genuinely put in my very best in most of these pages.

as you can see, this comic seems to be missing a climax.

that is because this is part 1 of 2. I'm still working on part 2 as of now.

no, i won't post part 2 here, for obvious reasons.

BUT, i will announce part 2's completion here.

until then, i hope you enjoyed the quick read, and farewell.

BenJepheneT

Awesome and Great
thanks, despite being 20 days late to the reply

remember this?

many thanks. i put in extra effort so that they look simultaneously monstrous and, arguably, fuckable.

and speaking of fuckable-

I did another comic, this time featuring these two bozos:

no progress shots, because I forgor 💀

anyway, here be the pages:

it may not seem like it but this was a full week's effort with no pauses. i genuinely put in my very best in most of these pages.

as you can see, this comic seems to be missing a climax.

that is because this is part 1 of 2. I'm still working on part 2 as of now.

no, i won't post part 2 here, for obvious reasons.

BUT, i will announce part 2's completion here.

until then, i hope you enjoyed the quick read, and farewell.

i finished it, somehow.

3 weeks, 14 pages; all my best efforts yet.

it's a shame I can't post it here, but you can see it in my discord server in this link right here

other than that, there isn't much I can show besides this cover image I made to commemorate the work

ill be back next month to keep the promise I hadn't been able to keep for the last two months

Next up:
Enderman

soon

BenJepheneT

hasn't been much spotlight put on the A guy, I figured

so have this light concept of the Minecraft Leather Armour feat. the A guy

BenJepheneT

Zombie

Let's start off small and easy. A zombie. There's no difficulty in sketching one out. They're just regular mobs that eat flesh and walk like they have cerebral palsy. Just draw a hobo with anorexia and green skin. It's that simple, right?

I have a design philosophy: If you can't breed it, discard it.

And with that concept out of the way, here's my first entry into the series.
Skeleton

I really have nothing to say about this. It's literally a skeleton.

Okay, I guess I altered the head structure to fit the cubic art style for their faces.

Undead Accquaintences

feat. these two bozos