Writing Prompt Two enemy lawnmowers stride on to battle. Each with a human saddled on top. What happens? What is happening? Why? (That’s the prompt)

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
At least it is not as bad as the fish sticks one…

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
Resource scarcity. They feed off of the death of the grass, whose sweet smell in their dying screams goes towards furthering the appetites of the two beasts of war. The men atop them are immaterial. Mere slaves to guide their voracious maw in a search for more food. Ever eating. Never ceasing. The field is not large enough for two. Though slave is not their preferred meal, one of them will dine on man-flesh tonight.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I'm now imagining a grand battle and its already late at night. Thank you very much for a nice dream for my sleep and hope I won't wake up again, this time with another drug filled dream with buff men and horse pp.

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
I see two karens bickering over which side of their lawn is.

Draconite

Exist in the void
My friend it seems like you have an agentt infestation inside your imagination, get rid of it only for 99.99$!

*safety not guaranteed*

Tonytoce

Jeff and Greg glare at each other from opposing sides of the lawn both with a beer in one hand, a tall lamp in the other, and a pink and purple striped feathery boa as demands the ancient tradition of Legendary anecdotal war nuptials "LAWN" for short, a requirement for any marriage held within the country of bootfuka. readying atop their epic war mowers preparing for the "LAWN" waiting for the signal to start, the dropping of the baby (only some babies were harmed in the making of this wedding). with the dropping of the baby, the "LAWN" commences Jeff and Greg charge lamps forward, war mowers speeding towards the opposing side. roaring with excitement Jeff makes contact first hitting Greg's arm nearly knocking him off his steed, they speed up and quickly turn around ready for the second charge Greg makes way first charging forward with great determination, and so Greg strikes Jeff with extreme force knocking his beer out of his hand and onto the lawn before Jeff follows marking the end of "LAWN"! and so it was decided that from here on out Jeff shall be bottom from now on.