Two Reviewslots for May open, first come first serve

theenngee

I have decided to do some reviewing this month, for free. You don't need to pay anything, but if you could review my own work, that would be much appreciated.
Here are the criteria:
- only 2 slots
- first come, first serve
- max 10-12k words (if it is an already published work, please check yourself which chapters of your work that would be)
- scifi or fantasy
- no romance
- no drama
- no LitRPG
You will get an honest, in-depth review rating on this site. If you wish, with pointers to possible improvements. If you also publish your work somewhere else, provide a link please so I can see whether I have an account there there as well.

DanLane

Dr Z could always use more reviews, if you're interested. Link in sig. First five chapters is about 10k. Completed and uploaded is over 100k at the moment, working on act III, prospective length is around fifty-sixty chapters and 120k or so. Be aware the first five chapters are probably the worst so far, so tips on how to improve, or pointers on what is already good are appreciated.

theenngee

Dr Z could always use more reviews, if you're interested. Link in sig. First five chapters is about 10k. Completed and uploaded is over 100k at the moment, working on act III, prospective length is around fifty-sixty chapters and 120k or so. Be aware the first five chapters are probably the worst so far, so tips on how to improve, or pointers on what is already good are appreciated.
Okay, DanLane, I noted you down for the second slot. This thread is now closed. If you have anything further to tell or ask me, please message me directly.