Writing Prompt Two Souls Sharing a Futanari Body

• Thread starter Deleted member 26725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26725

Hey, I thought of a rather interesting Futanari Isekai concept;

It would start by these typical quarrel couple where the husband abuses and fights a lot with his wife. When he tries to stop her from divorcing and going away, they both get hit by truck-sama. The result, mysteriously somehow, either by divine intervention or not, the souls of the two fuse together and lead them to reincarnate as a new race, the Futanari!

You can decide what path this new ‘fused person’ could follow, even more so as being the progenitor of a new race!

Last edited by a moderator:

LotsChrono

It would start by these typical quarrel couplwhere the husband abuses and fights a lot with his wife. When he tries to stop her from divorcing and going away, they both get hit by truck-sama. The result, mysteriously somehow, either by divine intervention or not, the souls of the two fuse together and lead them to reincarnate as a new race, the Futanari!

You can decide what path this new ‘fused person’ could follow, even more so as being the progenitor of a new race!
I’m not writing it but here’s some things I thought about it:

1. Since their genitalia seems to be a focal point, then it must be important to the story in some way.

2. That being the case, I would make the story smut. A bisexual smut.

3. Since they’re a futanari, supposedly a new ‘race’, I’ll make the world a place where, somehow, fucking and dominating someone (basically making them addicted to your genitalia) puts them under your control. And then, being a futanari, makes it possible for them to put practically anyone, male or female, under them.

4. The only beings their ‘power’ won’t work on are the ‘Genderless’, a race in this fictional world that’s socially at the bottom because, well, they can’t fuck.

5. The main ‘characters’ gotta struggle with surviving and watching each other switch minds, and fucking someone the other wouldn’t. Arguing as they go and looking for a way to separate themselves or possibly return home.

That’s it. Anyone feel free to steal this idea if you want to. If you do write it, let me know just so I can see the absurdity.

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
Is the body having more man features or female features

D

Deleted member 26725

Like I was meaning if they hav more male features they will be stronger
That is for you to decide, if you’re interested, that is! XD
I expect them to be perfectly androgynous, though

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off

It would start by these typical quarrel couple where the husband abuses and fights a lot with his wife. When he tries to stop her from divorcing and going away, they both get hit by truck-sama. The result, mysteriously somehow, either by divine intervention or not, the souls of the two fuse together and lead them to reincarnate as a new race, the Futanari!

Sounds cursed. Flamethrowers were invented for this sort of thing.

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
This would be perfect androgynous

D

Deleted member 26725

Like I was meaning if they hav more male features they will be stronger
Okay then, I guess they could have the male muscles!
So, are you interested in doing a story like this?
Oh, and the Genderless could be the Demons!

D

Deleted member 26725

I am intereste, but I’m writing my story about a brick already
Maybe when you get time then, please?
I am intereste, but I’m writing my story about a brick already
Did you like the idea this guy proposed?
I’m not writing it but here’s some things I thought about it:

1. Since their genitalia seems to be a focal point, then it must be important to the story in some way.

2. That being the case, I would make the story smut. A bisexual smut.

3. Since they’re a futanari, supposedly a new ‘race’, I’ll make the world a place where, somehow, fucking and dominating someone (basically making them addicted to your genitalia) puts them under your control. And then, being a futanari, makes it possible for them to put practically anyone, male or female, under them.

4. The only beings their ‘power’ won’t work on are the ‘Genderless’, a race in this fictional world that’s socially at the bottom because, well, they can’t fuck.

5. The main ‘characters’ gotta struggle with surviving and watching each other switch minds, and fucking someone the other wouldn’t. Arguing as they go and looking for a way to separate themselves or possibly return home.

That’s it. Anyone feel free to steal this idea if you want to. If you do write it, let me know just so I can see the absurdity.
This would be perfect androgynous
Sorry for that confusion, but now I found the correct words of how androgynous I envision the MC to be!
You know these anime and game characters where you cannot know if it’s a guy or a girl?
63DC8F43-2323-4F3C-8D93-62791F5A61B8.jpeg

I feel this one in particular might just fit! But it would have big boobs, ripped yet slim arms and legs, dainty feminine hands, a huge dick and a tight vagina!

Last edited by a moderator: