Two things you can’t argue against.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42060
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42060

Two things you can’t argue against:
  1. The story is better when there are more boys than girls.
  2. Charismatic villains are the best types of villains.​
These two statements will never be swayed by subjectivity. They will always remain true, and there is nothing you can do about it!​

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
  1. The story is usually better when there are more boys than girls.
These two statements will never be swayed by subjectivity. They will always remain true, and there is nothing you can do about it!​
More males equals more possibility of ntr, hence your statement is incorrect

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
It's because you used a vague term such as "usually" that arguing against it may be difficult. After all, no matter how many stories people will bring to counter your argument, you will just say "reee I said usually your exceptions don't prove shit!" and keep repeating your points.

But as an anecdote, I can say that most of the stories I liked had female mc, a lot of stories I liked had all-female cast, and the villain in my favorite works of fiction is the main character herself, her own greatest enemy.

K_Jira

1. The story is usually better when there are more boys than girls.
I must say that when there is a purely insane villain who laughs with pure joy when they do their evils in the same story with a charismatic villain, the former one would definitely be my favorite.

But I agree with your first statement 👍

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Quick! Someone send that first statement to twitter and turn it into a gender issue :blob_joy:

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
In that case bottom MC BL should be right down your alley.

Little to no relevant women.

And a charismatic villain since he's also the love interest.

D

Deleted member 42060

It's because you used a vague term such as "usually" that arguing against it may be difficult. After all, no matter how many stories people will bring to counter your argument, you will just say "reee I said usually your exceptions don't prove shit!" and keep repeating your points.

But as an anecdote, I can say that most of the stories I liked had female mc, a lot of stories I liked had all-female cast, and the villain in my favorite works of fiction is the main character herself, her own greatest enemy.
I removed “usually” for stronger conviction.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
Quick! Someone send that first statement to twitter and turn it into a gender issue :blob_joy:
Lol, its more likely that those twitter freaks will say some bullshit like "DiD yOu JuSt AsSuMe My GeNdEr? ReEeEeEeEeEe" and derail the whole thing because why not, its twitter. Should nuke the whole site.

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
Lol, its more likely that those twitter freaks will say some bullshit like "DiD yOu JuSt AsSuMe My GeNdEr? ReEeEeEeEeEe" and derail the whole thing because why not, its twitter. Should nuke the whole site.
Not all of twitter is that bad, there are a few bubbles of sanity that i've found.

HappyVainGlory

You can always argue. You just won't change the objective truth. XD

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
More males equals more possibility of ntr, hence your statement is incorrect
like my father used to say, if you accidentally run over a pedestrian, just go for broke and run over the damn sidewalk

if you're getting cucked, might as well go for a gang bang.

someone might even buy the tape.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
The story is better when there are more boys than girls
If I had to recall 10 stories off top of my head, in more of them there are more girls, with fmc's
Charismatic villains are the best types of villains.
The best types of villain is the one who tells something about the main character, while having a story of their own.
Though, I dig it when the villain is more of a embodiment of a force of nature more

War_and_Poetry

Definitely agree with the first one. I rarely read anything that has a female MC, especially when its written by a guy, because from my experience on these writing sites, 60 to 70% of the guys on here that write female MC's have this aggravating tendency to go the yuri route. It's like some widespread fetish with you people. Now I just avoid most Female MC's altogether.

More meh on the second one.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I rarely read anything that has a female MC, especially when its written by a guy, because from my experience on these writing sites, 60 to 70% of the guys on here that write female MC's have this aggravating tendency to go the yuri route. It's like some widespread fetish with you people.
Well, at least it isn't something by or endorsed by Moonpearl. That rabid creature *ahem* woman.....she's the worst of the worst in this sense, and she's definitely not a guy.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
I’ll one up you in getting cancelled. Genuinely funny female comedians don’t exists in the real world. There’s no arguing this, it’s just a fact of life. Women aren’t funny, or at the very least, I have failed to find a single one who could make me laugh.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
I’ll one up you in getting cancelled. Genuinely funny female comedians don’t exists in the real world. There’s no arguing this, it’s just a fact of life. Women aren’t funny, or at the very least, I have failed to find a single one who could make me laugh.
Holy shit dude yes. I've had women swear up and down that Amy Schumer was hilarious, and then the first 30 minutes of her stand-up was making dirty vagina jokes as if that is somehow supposed to be amusing to anyone? Never heard a male comedian talk about his "rancid dick", so why the hell did she think that was funny?

I will say I've seen A FEW funny female comedian....but all of them are older and one of them recently died. None of these new women comprehend humor. They were raised in the era of modern feminism and political correctness where humor goes to die and instead, learn to "reeee" and be offended at everything thats more attractive than they are. Oh wait...some of that also applies to the fantasy-gender types too. One big disgusting club.

There, I think I one-upped right?

Last edited:

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Holy shit dude yes. I've had women swear up and down that Amy Schumer was hilarious, and then the first 30 minutes of her stand-up was making dirty vagina jokes as if that is somehow supposed to be amusing to anyone? Never heard a male comedian talk about his "rancid dick", so why the hell did she think that was funny?

I will say I've seen A FEW funny female comedian....but all of them are older and one of them recently died. None of these new women comprehend humor. They were raised in the era of modern feminism where humor goes to die and instead, learn to "reeee" and be offended at everything thats more attractive than they are. Oh wait...that's also the fantasy-gender types too. One big disgusting club.

There, I think I one-upped right?
Yeah, modern feminism, wokeness, and having to being pc about every damned thing basically killed comedy. Late night entertainment talk shows are dead. You can’t make a single offensive joke without someone’s feelings getting hurt, you’ll get lynched by a mob and be treated like you’re the next Hitler if you do.