Uh, help?

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
Hello my guys, gals and enby pals.
After I had posted my chapter I was finally satisfied that it was finally published but something weird happened, for whatever reason the story didn't show up in the latest update.
I want to know if this was a bug or what? I'm really lost.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
It's there for me. You might have one of the Genre tags Filtered out, or you might have done something wonky with the timing of the release. It does say it was uploaded 4 hours ago, when you made this forum post 40 minutes ago.

SailusGebel

After I had posted my chapter I was finally satisfied that it was finally published but something weird happened, for whatever reason the story didn't show up in the latest update.
Latest series or latest updates? Your novel didn't show up in the latest series because you already uploaded the content warning. It counts as a chapter, which means you lost your time there.

If your new chapter didn't show up in the latest update, it's probably a bug.

Plus1

The same thing happened to me... but only for one chapter. The rest showed up fine. In fact, the last is there right now.