Under stats, able to see your reader's origin or timezone percentage

yunano34a1

I think this is a feature I'd like to see so that I know when to post according to my reader's country/timezone. It doesn't necessarily need to show the reader's names but instead their countries/timezones. Similar to this.

Last edited:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I think this is a feature I'd like to see so that I know when to post according to my reader's country/timezone. It doesn't necessarily need to show the reader's names but instead their countries/timezones.
But still.... wouldn't that be an invasion of privacy?

yunano34a1

I don't think so. I'm thinking of more like how tweetsmap handle it. It is like this.

1617639726832.png

Agentt

Thighs
I wanted this for a long time. I even posted a thread for readers to tell me when they log in.

D

Deleted member 45782

Feels invasive for privacy so, no. More data info to retain from readers (since you have to keep info of where readers from).

Last edited by a moderator:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I don't think that's very useful tbh. Like... If a reader already has a novel in their reading list, it doesn't really matter what time you upload because the readers will end up reading the chapter anyways.

Upload time mostly matters for the sake of getting new readers... And in that case you should regularly upload in different times so as to be visible to readers that log-in to the site at different times... And well, said new readers won't really be visible in your data because your story isn't in their reading list yet.

So uhn... I dunno, this feels like a waste of Tony's time. I don't think the feature would have any real use.