Unified Forum profile and SH profile

• Thread starter Deleted member 697
  • Start date

Lonelycity

Drama Gossip Queen
I think it would be too much to ask to make the forum and SH one site, but it would be nice if the profiles were unified as it would be much easier to track one instead of two.
TLDR : combine the lounge with the profile posts we have on the forum...,

Hopetoread

TLDR : combine the lounge with the profile posts we have on the forum...,
i Second this idea , however i also think it is good for the people that will have lots of followers to have a quiet sanctuary in ScribbleHub profile pages to just talk with their friends when Scribbly/ShF gets too busy with new people that have almost no or no connection to NUF

Lonelycity

Drama Gossip Queen
i Second this idea , however i also think it is good for the people that will have lots of followers to have a quiet sanctuary in ScribbleHub profile pages to just talk with their friends when Scribbly/ShF gets too busy with new people that have almost no or no connection to NUF
Hmmm eventually ppl who are new n those who are old (from nuf ) will be the same grp...

Hopetoread

@Tony. To me the profile page on Scribble Hub proper feels exactly like it is called The Lounge or a bistro. Whereas the Scribbly/ShF profile page is more like a restaurant or bar that throws parties at times. Serves two different purposes.

Last edited: