Unpopular opinion

LostLibrarian

on people using "Unpopular opinion" to start a topic most people would agree with or at least see the point of.
It feels like people trying to beg for popularity, waiting for others to tell them how right they are. Like those girls taking 100 pictures of themselves, picking the best, adding filters, and effects and posting it with "Ou mai gawd, I'm so ugly today!".

Nothing against people, just a really unpopular opinion of mine.
Please tell me you feel the same! :blob_aww:

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.
To be honest, I feel regretted for writing that kind of post, but I just only spend time to rant for some shit show. I love satirical feeling.

LostLibrarian

To be honest, I feel regretted for writing that kind of post, but I just only spend time to rant for some shit show. I love satirical feeling.

I think from me using the same words you can see, that this post was created in good sports and not to blame directly.
And sometimes really interesting or at least stupidly funny discussion result from such threads.
So just stand proud and laugh :blob_party:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
on people using "Unpopular opinion" to start a topic most people would agree with or at least see the point of.
It feels like people trying to beg for popularity, waiting for others to tell them how right they are. Like those girls taking 100 pictures of themselves, picking the best, adding filters, and effects and posting it with "Ou mai gawd, I'm so ugly today!".

Nothing against people, just a really unpopular opinion of mine.
Please tell me you feel the same! :blob_aww:
What an attention whore.

Leti