• Definitely

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I devoted my life to anime.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
So I wanted to show some RPGs that are coming out in 2019, I hope. I also want to know your opinions on these games and if you have any RPGs you want to share please feel free to post it below.

1. Code Vein
Trailer:
So I've been waiting for this one since early 2018. It was supposed to be released Septemeber last year but got delayed. It is known as an anime-style dark soul which I'm very hyped about.

2. Kurtzpel
Trailer:
I'm not too sure about this game's release since it has only been on Alpha test for a few days a while back but it looks really amazing.

3. Project BBQ
Trailer:
No, it isn't the food, sadly. Project BBQ is based on Dungeon Fighter Online but 3D.

That's the majority of the RPG that I'm excited for. Do tell me what you think of these games or post and share other RPGs that you are excited about.

Ps. I kept writing 2018 instead of 2019.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Digimon Survive

Last edited:

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Digimon Survive
Definitely, something I'm looking forward to. Apparently, there would be another Digimon game to be released with Digimon Survive. I'm hoping it's not a PS4 exclusive though, the other Digimon game.#

Ddraig

Definitely, something I'm looking forward to. Apparently, there would be another Digimon game to be released with Digimon Survive. I'm hoping it's not a PS4 exclusive though, the other Digimon game.#
I just wish the games are rich in story and dark like how digimon is supposed to me. If they ever managed to make it half as dark as digimon adventures or digimon tamers, damn I will be so freaking happy.
I am hoping they release a pc version....

Ddraig

Now if only we get trails of cold steel 3 announcement....

Ddraig

Don't forget 4. I have the first two but haven't gotten the time to finish the 1st one yet.
4 is gonna taken atleast three years to get translated after 3 is released in west....

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I tend to not pay attention to what's about to come out, RPG-wise, since it would be too expensive for me to get straight away.
From 2018, I'm looking forward to when Valkyria Chronicles 4 becomes cheaper to buy.
X

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
I tend to not pay attention to what's about to come out, RPG-wise, since it would be too expensive for me to get straight away.
From 2018, I'm looking forward to when Valkyria Chronicles 4 becomes cheaper to buy.
X
I normally buy during sales? I got Ni no Kuni II on the fall sales for a really decent price.
I use these site to check for sales/deals so that I don't spend too much money:
https://isthereanydeal.com/
https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/

Ps. Sometimes it backfire really hard and you buy more than you can play.

4 is gonna taken atleast three years to get translated after 3 is released in west....
I know what you mean. I'm still waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2 and that's been decades.

Ddraig

I loved the first 2 games!
(*o*)

And there's 4 in total!

*fangirl squeals over the games*
X
Umm there are more, like the whole crossbell arc... There is trails in the sky fc,sc and tc, trails in zero and azure and 4 cold steels. And the arc is probably at halfway or so at best.....
So there are 9 games atleast ....

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Umm there are more, like the whole crossbell arc... There is trails in the sky fc,sc and tc, trails in zero and azure and 4 cold steels. And the arc is probably at halfway or so at best.....
So there are 9 games atleast ....
I loved the first 2 games!
(*o*)

And there's 4 in total!

*fangirl squeals over the games*
X
I recommend checking out Tokyo Xanadu eX+. It gave me similar feeling as Cold Steel.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I normally buy during sales? I got Ni no Kuni II on the fall sales for a really decent price.
I get them in sales, too, but the really good price drops tend to be about a year or so after release...
Also, Ni No Kuni II is an amazing game!
X

Ddraig

know what you mean. I'm still waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2 and that's been
problem is that this is the most optimistic prediction which only accounts for the time taken to translate it and stuff. Cold steel 4 is reallllly huge....