Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Definitely

• I devoted my life to anime.

• Total voters

Wintertime

King of Nothing
Code Vein looks very nice. Excited to see what's in store. Can't give a clear review because I haven't played it.

Kurtzpel is fun, but any sort of competitive PvP content is gonna go down the shaft. The fighting is too clunky, and the ridiculous amount of stunlocks that torment the combat system removes anything that's skillful. PvE is good though, super fun.

Code BBQ looks really good until you see it's made by Nexon. I fucking hate this company, made me burn at least 1,000 dollars on Maplestory 2 (KR) to get top rankings, which is the definition of pay-to-win. Code BBQ is probably going to have the same model unless Nexon gets their ass out of the gutter.

The North American version of MS2 is a lot better, but it was plagued with even bigger problems such as the core progression of the game, which was one of the reasons I quit the game after becoming one of the top guilds in NA West.

Hopefully, Nexon won't repeat their mistake. But who knows, it's Nexon.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
@Wintertime
Kurtzpel's combat is really fun in my opinion, both pve and pvp. I think it will be similar to Dauntless or Soul Worker regarding PVE. I really enjoyed MS2 but after taking a small break, I never really went back to the game again.