• Definitely

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I devoted my life to anime.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
From rumours I've heard.
Like a female in your party wanting to be devoured by her brother, who is also in your party, etc...
X
That's..... a little concerning, I mean I know some people will enjoy that kinda stuff but....yeah...

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
That's..... a little concerning, I mean I know some people will enjoy that kinda stuff but....yeah...
It could be hearsay, but I swear I've seen a YouTube vid showing some of the in-game text.
I'll try and find it.

I might fail.
>w<

X

Ophious

This wasn't the vid I saw, but you get the point.
X
Yeah still, I thought the whole incest thing died out along with oreimo's popularity....

Ophious

wait nevermind I forgot that things like eromanga sensei and the one with the purple hair siblings exist

Nahrenne

Yeah still, I thought the whole incest thing died out along with oreimo's popularity....
Yeah, well...everyone has their fetishes and kinks.
I mean, look at all of the lolicons out there.
X

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
@Ophious, @Nahrenne that video is very misleading. The way the game works is that the different romantic choice made change the relationship of the children's. In that dialogue route, Morgan and Lucina aren't siblings.

Ophious

@Ophious, @Nahrenne that video is very misleading. The way the game works is that the different romantic choice made change the relationship of the children's. In that dialogue route, Morgan and Lucina aren't siblings.
Ok that is confusing

Nahrenne

They aren't?
Oh, what about other games from that franchise, then?
X

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
They aren't?
Oh, what about other games from that franchise, then?
X
The game has a lot of ecchi moments but most of the time it doesn't have incest. I'm not too sure about the other games.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Also @Nahrenne from what I know, the closest to incest is with cousin's I think. But even then I think it was cousin's through marriage and not blood.

Nahrenne

Also @Nahrenne from what I know, the closest to incest is with cousin's I think. But even then I think it was cousin's through marriage and not blood.
I see.
Thanks for clarifying.
*huggles*
\(^o^)/

Like I said, it was rumours I'd heard - which have been proven hearsay.
X

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Edge of Eternity is a decent JRPG in early access, the price right now is probably will be on of its cheapest because with new updates and more content added later on the price of the game will definitely increase. The one thing that should be noted is that compare to other JRPG the voice acting is really good even though I can't play Jap Dub with Eng Sub right now.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
So I got the chance to play Kurtzpel because of CBT and it's really fun. Reminded me of Soul Worker but slightly better I would have to say.