Updates notification

Opera-queen

Anyone can help me i recently join scribble hub and i m not getting any notification about new updates let me know if someone solve this problem ?????

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
notifications here dont work like that.

If you go to account settings > alert references then you'll see what you can be notified about

Silver_Sky

How should i alter reference plz can u explain it i have no idea ?
If you want to know about when novels your reading update add them to your reading list and check the latest chapter read so you can keep track

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
Unfortunately, you can't currently get alerts when novels you follow get updated.
Basically the only ways to find out if there's an update are manually checking or following the author. If you're lucky, they'll post something on their profile when a chapter is released - which you will be alerted about. It's something you'll have to do on a case by case basis, though. I just checked a bunch of novels and none of their authors did this.
maybe I'm the only one who really does?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Unfortunately, you can't currently get alerts when novels you follow get updated.
Basically the only ways to find out if there's an update are manually checking or following the author. If you're lucky, they'll post something on their profile when a chapter is released - which you will be alerted about. It's something you'll have to do on a case by case basis, though. I just checked a bunch of novels and none of their authors did this.
maybe I'm the only one who really does?
It's a feature that should definitely be added. Since personally i dont even post profile status updates, i just let people know through the story discord channel and who knows how many people are actually seeing that?

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Just make it something that can enabled or disabled. Give an option for email notification as well, if you really want it.

Lexi

Every story and even the forum index have an rss feed for new chapters and new entries. All you need is an rss reader to subscribe to the feed. If you already use one for other things like news updates or webcomics - perfect. I can only recommend everyone to make more use of RSS. I get the feeling that fewer and fewer people even know this powerful feature.

RavenWolf

The problem with RSS these days is that nobody use RSS in these days. I for myself cannot care enough to set it up and check some reader everyday when I could just get email notifications like in Roayl Road has. When one have to check multiple places for updates whole notification system becomes burden and useless. Notifications works only when you can get them on one place. That is your email or possible in your Android/iOS notification bar. I think those are only acceptable ways to notifications to work these days.